Naomi Campbell's Driver Makes Drastic U-Turn

3/4/2010 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday is now taking it all back ... and has even issued an apology to the supermodel for getting the cops involved.

Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer released a statement today, which says Miodrag reported the incident to the NYPD because he "got angry and overreacted."

In the statement, Miodrag -- who previously told cops Naomi hit him from behind and caused his head to hit the steering wheel -- now claims the incident was "blown out of proportion" and he wants to apologize to Naomi "for causing that to happen."

Meanwhile, Naomi released a statement which says, "I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on."

Kena

Someone just got paid!!!!

Geoff

Wow, how much you think that apology cost Naomi?

rexcars

Money fixes everything

Linda

Money changes everything.

THINK TANK

U@@bac?Uhav@@bac head? OH it must have been a birdIE so sorry mam I drive NOW? u No hittIE?

Jack

Two days and the guy is already paid off. That was quick. Naomi is a hot mess. I bet she is great in the sack. She can beat the sh*t out of you while at the same time degrading you with that bitchy accent. Sounds like a great time, call me Naomi.

Fred

In a later press release he announced that he is moving to a gated comunity in Florida.

THINK TANK

I have 2go#2 NOW!

Natters5

Since the driver worked for her multi-millionaire Russian boyfriend, I think he was coerced to make this statement and probably was paid off too. It's so transparent.

diana

Pay-off. That's what money can do.
The driver would probably get fired. Naomi is sick.

All I have to say is if ever she tried that on the wrong person. You would not recognize Naomi the next time you saw her.

THINK TANK

HEAVENS GATES of floridah? tiger woods woods tiger lives next door OH SMITS.RICK SHAW RACER now RICH SHAW RACER I retired the rickshaw

Jack

the russians are good at coercing... you wanna live Miodrag?

lost in lalaland

NYPD should either charge her with assault or him with filing a false report. One or the other. This b!tch ain't ever going to learn that you can't hit people just because you're a spoiled brat.

Eldrick Woods

Not to worry. I have taken care of it just like I take care of all my clients. Just ask Rachel Uchitel. Naomi has made a generous contribution to our mutual friends retirement fund! Time to move on now..I smell another victim!

C

She must have paid him pretty good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments