Simon Cowell is a Tweaker

3/4/2010 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell got a little touchy-feely with someone on the "American Idol" judge's panel last night -- himself!

Simon Cowell: Click to watch

carol

Simon is unique. He has such an ear for talent - it amazes me. They need to hear what he has to say though. I'm just glad I'm not on that stage when he's judging but boy would I want him to represent me if I was worthy - I sure would. Sometimes people say he is bored. I don't think so. I think he is listening, not watching, listening for that spark. I just wish he would tell the contestants "think of someone like Dolly Parton". Stop smiling when you are singing. Sing every song with power and projection and with interest and stop trying to win over people smiling while singing.

Lisa

I don't think I'm liking him that much this season. I think he's acting different. I'll tell you who else is..Cara! Since Paula's gone, she's the "big wig" for the females because of Ellen being new. Cara is more loud, she's more negative and mouthy. It's like when Paula was there, Cara was afraid, more timid and shy. Now she thinks she's better or something. I don't like her and don't care that Simon's leaving. If he really cared about that show or the fans, he'd stay.

C'mon TMZ

Why must we get another one? what is the difference between X factoor and AI?

Darlene

Soooooooo what, mabe he had an ichy feeling! ;oP

ta

i like simon very much ..
Cheap Jordans for sale at http://www.jordans-cheap.com

amber

3. What in the world is x-factor and how is that going to work? I mean don't ya think we have enough silly reality shows on now?!

Why must we get another one? what is the difference between X factoor and AI?
Posted at 9:41AM on Mar 4th 2010 by just wondering
-------------------------

contestant teeth situations.

Nuhocgirl

I thought he was tweaking himself! Then I though Nah he didn't really doit OMG TF

bob

Oh thats funny. Nothing like playing with your nipples on national TV. Do you think he was excited about her, or her performance?

Mikey

Dr Drew probably put a tracking device in his nipple and its itching him.

becky

The answer to #6 question: I heard the difference will be no age limit.

I really like Simon. He will be missed on AI. I love Ellen but not on Idol... I think they need someone who has actually been in the singing business. Ellen loves all of them and we should vote for all of them... so on and so forth.

brazen weep

HAHAHAHAHA! That's hysterical. I didn't notice that last night.

BRING IN HOWARD STERN NEXT YEAR PLEASE!!!

that.is.all

Another difference between Idol and X-Factor is that the JUDGES PICK THE SONGS.

that.is.all

Another difference between Idol and XFactor is that the JUDGES PICK THE SONGS.

SLC

Uh, did anyone else notice how touchy/feely Ryan was with the chick that sang "Lean On Me?" Couldn't keep his hands off her!

sunny

I absolutely love Kara on the show! I think she gives great constructive criticism. She really knows how to send the message across. Paula was good too, but not nearly as articulate as Kara is. They are totally different, but both good in their own ways. I also love Simon and Randy. Ellen was really bothering me until last night when she cut her rambling down. In previous weeks she just kept talking and talking without knowing what the heck she was saying. She did crack jokes and it was getting to be really annoying. She finally let lose a little last night and cracked a few jokes. I don't think she makes the show any better. They should have picked someone else that has a music background. I really think Kara, Simon and Randy really make the show fun to watch. They really don't need a 4th person judging.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments