TMZ Live: Stun Guns, Tiger Woods & Apolo Ohno

3/4/2010 3:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike and Gary took your questions on everything -- including Lil Wayne going to jail, Jermaine Jackson and the stun gun saga, and Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren back under the same roof.

Plus: Kate Gosselin's homemade dance floor and Apolo Ohno's powerful legs!

Susan

Why don't Child Services make dirtbag (deadbeat) dad, Jermaine Jackson step up & pay child support so his baby's momma can live on her own & raise their children.

bntrbl

So, how's the MJ network doing today. REALLY sick of hearing about his family. It's NOT interesting, let it go.

THINK TANK

Is harvey L as mean as harvey K? and SULLY retired

kat

HARVEY AND MIKE!
I LOVE YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY HARVEY!!!!!!! I WANT TO ONE DAY WORK FOR
TMZ, IM ONLY 17 SO I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE! AND I AM CANADIAN SO
MAYBE MY DREAM WILL NEVER COME TRUE!
LOVE YOU HARVEY!

ps max is hot

barf

Randy Jackson just tweeted you guys caught him off guard on camera. Where is the video???? I have so little in my life, I NEED TMZ all day long! NOT!

blahh

Randy Jackson just tweeted like 5 minutes ago:

"A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain
7 minutes ago via web

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?
5 minutes ago via web"

(He is REALLY awkward and un-subtle)
Judging by that, I'm gonna say it was Grace R. She always looks like she is about to snatch up those kids and make a run for it. And I know she has no problem talking to the media. I have seen her interview.

Missy

Mike the kid Donte is Randy's son that was adopted! MJ moved out when he bought Neverland back in the 80s and never moved back into that house! MJ took care of his own children seems Jermaine should take care of his children too! The only reason MJs children are living there is because their dad died! Shut up about your "sources" because they have been so wrong and not accurate! Get your facts!

Stacy

There is a video on radaronline with jafaar hitting jamagisty. What will dcfs do about this?

l

You guys wrote that Randy told you about everything but if you read his tweet he writes: randyjackson8:

"Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon"

What do you have o say about that?
thanks

Mikey

Can someone tell me how to remove the Dr Drew tracking device from my balls?

Mercedes

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK MIKE IS A DOUCHE BAG?

HE NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE HE IS COOL, BECAUSE HE'S NOT!

Nicole

Can I be your medical consultant? You guys suck when it comes to reporting any kind of medical details. PS, there is no such thing as a "medically induced coma". We SEDATE people. Just sayin'

theFred

Mike- I thought that Tiger and Elan had a prenup at first and she didn't get that much from it. If so, she might be hanging around as part of a deal to get more. I don't think Tiger wants to be a divorced man because of his reputation ( read- MONEY ).

I Am Canadian

Hey, how are the curling lessons going??

Dawn