McGowan vs. Smart

Who'd You Rather?

3/6/2010 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With their red lipsticks in tow, Rose McGowan and Amy Smart both showed up to the same event in L.A. on Thursday.

0305_rose_amy_97446247_b-1
Question is ...

Mr. Roboto

Girls are nothing but trouble, just ask Roethlisberger. So I don't know why anyone would rather anything.

Jenny P

rose looks CRAZY! too much work....

kasey

First???

Jerry Martin

They both look a little skanky.

Icebaby

Mr, Roboto is obviously a homo. Anyway, Amy looked really good in the Crank movies. But she's not that much. Rose on the other hand... is freaking hot! Planet Terror really showed her sexiness. Most of the times it also depends on her makeup. She has nice playmates too, puts little Amy's to a bitter shame. Oh yeah!

Dirt Burger

I don't want to hear anyone talk junk about Amy Smart, or I will personally whip your but in a bare knucle, no weapons fight!

May I remind you taht Amy went out with Johnathan Moxley the best QB ever. The Mox Rules! Varsity Blues 4 Life!

Dirt Burger

I would like to see Suge Knight double team these two tramps! HAAAAAAAAAA! Word to the Mother Land.

Dirt Burger

Who was the greatest movie QB, Paul Crew, Johnny Utah, Cap Rooney, Laurance Oliver (the Rifleman)NO! it was Jonathan Moxley. The Mox decided not to play college ball when he went to Brown University, but we all know he would have gone pro if he did.

Dirt Burger

Amy Smart and the Mox were a great couple, does anyone know why they never got married? I know she had another year of high school while the Mox was already at Brown, but she could have followed him there later. I would also like to know how the surgery went on Lance's knee? There are so many Varsity Blue's questions that have been left unanswered. At least Coach Kilmer made up with his real daughter Angelina.

Dirt Burger

I heard Billy Bob never played college ball on the account he was about 5'7 300 lbs, with no athletic ability. But he became a competitive eater and will be in the Nathann's hot do eating contest.Puke and Rally!

Dirt Burger

I have always respected the Mox as an athlete and student, and sure we butted heads when he wouldn't run the plays that I called. And yes, 11 years later I am still a little ticked that he was the ring leader of a player mutiny that ended my coaching career but I still have respect for him. But with that said, when Darcy came out with nothing on but a whipped cream bikini and the Mox didn't tap it, I thought he was a wimp. Go Pack-Go Pack!

Dirt Burger

Are you people nuts? Varsity Blues was a crappy movie that no one remembers from 1999. I can barely remember Amy Smart in it, she was probably still a teenager. And you moron's talk like the Mox was a real freaken player! And no where in the movie do they mention that Coach Kilmer's real life daughter is Angelina Jolie. What's next, would you like to know if Tom Cruise made it into the NFL after starring in All the Right Moves?

Dirt Burger

Are you kidding? The Mox rules and the West Canaan Coyotes would blow away the Tom Cruise led Ampipe squad. Besides Tom Cruise all the Ampipe team had was Chris Penn at linebacker. And their best RB Vinnie Salvucci was in jail for robbery. Not to mention that coach Kilmer would out coach Nickerson any day of the week. Hey, is Nickerson still going with that 62 Stack monster?

jeff

why do you keep doing these silly contests when the answer is always the same, the one with the bigger rack!

thaibarhoe

UGH !

Rose MGOWAN looks like a SLEESTACK!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments