Sam vs. Zac

Who'd You Rather?

3/7/2010 8:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Avatar" star Sam Worthington and Zac Efron -- who's not in any nominated films -- on the Oscar red carpet.

Sam Worthington & Zac Efron
Question is ...

jfp

I can guess what harvey/TMZ is thinking with this .......

THINK TANK

I~D rather do myself says I>>what a crappiepipepile~SS of lard brains

mja21

I do them both at the same time.

wendy

I find it interesting that whenever you guys do one of these "Who'd you rather?" you always point out the women's age but never for the men, what gives?

Obama is a socialist

Neither... one looks like Adam Lambert shot his load in his hair and the other looks like he's wiping it off his face.

hmmm

OMG sam is a shrimp if he's no taller than Zac freaking efron. I thought he was like 6 foot. He must be about 5'6-5'7 at the most. how disappointing

yihang01

╭⌒╮WELCOME
----- http://www.joinb2c.com ~ ¤ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮
,)))),'')~~ ,''~)
╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣
|田|田||田|田|
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

╬╬╬ http://www.joinb2c.com ╬╬╬
╰════════════════════╯
Wholesale and reatail all kinds of world brand shoes,jeans,t-shirts,bikini,beach pants,handbags,wallets,sunglasses,belt,caps,watches etc..
---------------If you think our website is good , you can put this website to your bookmarks or other places ,easy to find ...

Best quality, Best reputation , Best services
jordan air max oakland raiders $38
Christan Audigier BIKINI JACKET $58
gstar coogi evisu true jeans $39
coach chanel gucci LV handbags $36
coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $18
CA edhardy vests.paul smith shoes $40
jordan dunk af1 max gucci shoes $39
EDhardy gucci ny New Era cap $16
coach okely Adidas CHANEL DG Sunglass $18

╭══════════════╮
╰══════════════╯

Jezzy

Sam for sure! He was so hunky in Terminator Salvation!
Can't wait to see Clash Of The Titans!

jim goosh

Let's see. Both are short. Both are talentless. Sam Worthington 5'7". Zac Efron 5'8"

lilly

Zena -
Zac isn't gay. What a dumb thing to say. Where are you getting your info? I'm sure you don't know him personally, therefore, you are stating something that you know nothing about. Of course, if he actually was gay, and if he actually said that he was, then it would be okay. But he he isn't and he hasn't, so you have no right to tell untruths about people.

bluebromiliads

Sam!! No contest, Sam is a man, Zac Effron is a baby pretty boy. Sam is the real thing, and Hollywood is lucky they have him, for now.

christine

sam is the ****!!!!! no compatention!!!! and zac is a douche bag with his flippy gay ass hair. i would do sam in a second!

anisham

I actually read a really interesting review of ‘Charlie St. Cloud’ at TheCelebrityCafe.com...thought I would share!