Sandra Bullock Is Golden

3/7/2010 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours from (probably) winning Best Actress, Sandra Bullock showed up to the Oscars looking like one in a gold gown.

Sandra Bullock

Question is ...

LongJohn69

Wasn't she just voted WORST actress of 2009 least night?

scientLOLogy

Wonder how much gray she has, if she were to forgo dyeing it. I'm betting at least 50%. Pretty sure she's on centrum silver.

dmb

Hey #5 JACK,
You are right about the lipstick but you sound like you know more
about WHITE TRASH than anyone else...sooooo I guess you just must
be mad that she has your man. I guess your a little jealous
and need a little bitch slapping or do you just cry when your man
got away. HUM...do you live in West Hollywood by any chance looser!

Al

Looks like Casper The Friendly Ghost.

MightyMad

She won the Razzies for Worst Performance... and now got the Oscar for Best Performance in the same year!

That's gotta be a first.

sergio

That prefabricated actress with limited acting skills, Sandra (Boring) Bullock, did not deserve that Oscar!

Ziggy

Class act, this is not a good picture of her, because she's beautiful!! Her acceptance speech was classy too. What a woman can do with the right man at her side, is amazing. So, to all the men out there who classify all women as gold diggers and sluts, if you support us instead of ridicule, we glow with beauty and can accomplish amazing things.

moveover

Good actress ... worst hair and makeup job I've ever seen.

King

I haven't seen the movie but her "Southern" accent in the clips was laughable.

And did anybody else notice how in her speech, she never mentioned Jesse by name but rather referred to him as "that"? I found it very strange.

Allen Ridak

The movie might not be Sandra's best work, but she didn't just win for this movie. Both Sandra and Bridges won because they are both friggin superstars, who everybody loves.
Congrats on your new sex toy Sandra!

Eileen L.

She looks beautiful! Stunning! Perfect hairdo. Awesome gown. Sandra is a class act, and absolutely adorable. Congrats to Sandra. I'm glad she finally got a winning role!

ml

I am glad she got the award last night. She deserved it. I know some of them in Hollywood isn't happy for Sandra to get this award. I have seen "The Blind Side" movie and she did very well on this film. It is better than 'The Proposal" movie. It is ashamed that Hollywood still haven't gotten any better and they don't know how to make a good film anymore like "The Blind Side" and "When You Were Sleeping", for example.

capt andy

of course she knew she was going to win..its all about the back room deals..even though she was average in the movie she has put in the time and its not about ability anymore,,its networking stupid,the tubby fat girl should have won but thats not going to happen

MsLhasa20

Dress was great, but all you saw was that bright red lipstick...was too much!! Needed to wear a softer color. I really liked her hair better blonde than dark.

In Memphis

She's Beautiful!!! Love ya Sandra. You outshined everyone. God Bless. You did deserve this sweetie. My whole family loves you. A real sweetheart. God Bless you and your family..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments