Sandra Bullock Is the Worst Actress of the Year

3/7/2010 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She may well win the Oscar for best actress later on, but last night Sandra Bullock accepted the award for worst actress of 2009.

Sandra Bullock

True to her word, Sandy showed up to last night's Razzie Awards to accept the trophy for her performance in "All About Steve." She promised to return next year ... if everyone promised to actually sit through the entire movie.

Not happening.

Dirt Burger

I thought she was bad in the blind side, her accent was so corny.

Maniacal Zebra

At least she has the guts to admit when she sucks.

Ziggy

She still raked in a $15 million paycheck regardless of the Razzie award. So, what's the point? Most struggling actors would gladly accept a Razzie award if a huge million dollar paycheck is attached to it.

demis bicycle seat

well done sandra!!!

good luck tonight either you or THE BEST EVER meryl streep will win

Jan

Sandra is so funny. She is also confident but at the same time a humble personality. She is a true role model for young girls.

A.B.

I'm sure there were worse films - and she's a good sport. I like her.

Darlene

Well done Sandra!! Great luck tonight, you deserve your OSCAR!!!

jfp

I liked the movie. She was good in it. This wouldn't be like that Speed2 flop.
P.S. She's a good actor so buzz off razzie nitwits.

ladybuttercup

I think that shows a lot of how smart she is :) and BTW i liked the movie and i bought the dvd. she was great !

karma

You are the BEST, Sandra! Good Luck!

usum

She is my favorite actress n I can't see her as a bad actress. I love her n wish her n her family the best. Best of luck tonight at the oscar's.

Valerie

What a great sport. I actually don't think she deserves to win an oscar (or be nominated for one) but the fact that Julia (BIG MOUTH) Roberts turned down the role proves that anyone can replace the horse mouth. I want Sandra to win just to piss off Roberts. If she played in that Erin B. movie Sandra would have won an Oscar. GO BULLOCK!!!

exbff

love her. she's pure class.

Nicole

I for one LOVE Sandra in her movies. She is very funny. If anyone from TMZ is reading my comment could you please get me one of those DVDs. Why waste it on someone who clearly won't watch it.

overactors are over-rated

I actually liked this movie. I didn't see bad acting at all, it was cute and funny!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments