Here I Am

3/9/2010 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at some event in Munich on Monday, looking stoic.

Believe it or not, but the Scorpions are still together and releasing music.

The Scorpions recently announced that their upcoming tour will be their last.

Sad sad

He looks awesome!

Sad sad

Klaus you look so different ?:p

Robert

Catherine

This is one of rock's most beautiful men -- and greatest guitarists. Love you, Matthias:-)

JF

Their new song raised on rock look it up! Scorpions rock

John Mayer

It appears none of you can read. They said lead guitarist not singer. Although some comments that the staff at TMZ make are incorrect this one is not.

oL0

Cool, looks great for his age, wish I'll look that good when I'm 54. The band members have always come off as genuinely good-hearted people.

starbaby

Wow, not a wrinkle on that at ease face of his. Apparently he left the drugs out of "sex, drugs and rock and roll".

Cristy

At first it did say singer, but they changed it. Scorps have continually toured and recorded albums for over 40 years, 32 of them belong to Matthias Jabs. He is a fantastic guitar player and person. I say the Sting and the looks are still there!! Thanx MJ and guys for giving us so much!! But come on TMZ, get it right. Matthias, Klaus and Rudolf were in Munich for a press conference announcing, among other things, additional German tourdates for their final tour "Get Your Sting and Blackout Tour"!! Rawk on Matthias!!

Kathleen

What do you mean resurfaced at some event in Munich on Monday. This picture was taken at a Press Conference on March 8, 2010. Scorpions are promoting their new album "Sting In The Tail". I've been a huge fan for 28yrs and have been folowing their career since I was 15. They have always been around. Get your facts straight TMZ. Matthias looks AWESOME !!!

Julie

What an absolutely beautiful creature...and a wicked guitar player. I have been a Scorpions fan since 1978. Thank you for all the music, thank you for all the concerts. Scorpions forever rock!!!!

andrea

i love mathias! he is hot & a great guitarist!

Nadia

He looks sooo good at 54 most men couldn't even imagine!!!! Thanks for this posting! UP THE SCORPS!

Joe Murphy

I met Matthias at their show in Chicago in 2008. James Kottak(native of Louisville,KY), the drummer for the Scorpions, is a very good friend of mine. James invited me and my sons to the Chicago show. Consider it one of the greatest memories of my life. Everyone in the band were great host. Thanks again James! Hi Athena!

Cobias

Its funny, i think TMZ does this to try and find the worst picture of aged famous people. Well, they failed this time. Matthias is better looking on a bad day at 54 then most of us guys are on a good day at 34. He takes care of himself, is a sharp dresser, and has good German genes. So FAIL TMZ but i love your show ! BTW, Matthias is a god of a guitar player...look it up on the Tube. Also Scorps are coming back to the US in 2011-2012. Don't miss it !