Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

Heather

It never crossed my mind that they were referring to LL.
Obviously this frivolous suit will be thrown out.
They can't prove they meant LL unless someone digs up some paperwork on the commercial concept.
Even then, they never refer to LL therefore NO $$ for LL.

Kerrie

Wow. This is ridiculous. The thought never crossed my mind when I watched the commercial. Also...100 MILLION? Seriously?

cj

Wow. This girl thinks about herself way too much.

Popsmart

Wow Lindsay, pathetic much? Lindsay is much more common name than Madonna or Oprah. So they picked a common name that happens to be hers, and used milkaholic instead of alcoholic. Hey, at least she's finally admitting she's a drunk!

rheanna

HAHAHAHAHHAHA the comments on here are priceless!! LOVE IT!! Lindsay only wishes she was cool enough to have a talking baby etrade commercial made after her. LINDSAY LOHAN FAIL!

lindsay

My name is Lindsay too. Where is my money from the lawsuit? Lindsay is a very common name. What if they used the name Jake? Would there be any actors that named Jake go after that too? Give it up all you want is plublisty and more people to pay attention to you. When I watched the commerical I laughed but had no thought in my mind thinking that it could have been Lindsay Lohan. I put my self in it and laughed even harder. Will I get sued if I have the same name as her? Good graceous

Jim

Yeah, The Colbert Report has been doing pretty good money wise for the past 5 years. My name is Jim, and Stephen calls to his director named Jim to add pics and videos as needed. So using Lindsey and her Lawyers logic, I should have been getting cash for the past 5 years. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!! Lindsey you and your lawyer are a joke.

Ella

OMG, that is the greatest commercial ever and NOT ONE TIME DID IT MAKE ME THINK OF LINSANITY

karen

She is a joke, the baby could be any one. They just used the name and it was supposedly one of the chicks that helped make the commercial! Besides, the kid was with a BOY baby, not another girl baby that's a DJ or whatever. Get over yourself you goof!

VinDog

GOD I wish LL would just go away. She is such a skank anymore and it's a shame. She has game with her acting, but she just hase'nt grown up enough to appractie how fortunate she is to have these oportunities and is blowing them.
Plus this frivolous lawsuit is rediculous.(I think I spelled both words worng) LOL
Lindsey i am one of many or probably all that never associated you with that commercial, but for you to place or claim yourself as the one they're depicting is just silly and a waste of all us taxpayers money so you are going to hear about this too.
Stand up Lindsey and tell your lawyers that this is a stupid idea.
Your probably hoping like all girls these days, aka Tigers girls, are hoping to get paid for doing nothing, but claiming falsely that some how this affected your life in a negative way.
Lindsey I am truly hoping you get a better grasp on reality sooner then most of them.

dom

WoW. She is THAT desperate for money, huh? Didn't know she "owned" the name, which is a very plain & common name as it is. Now, if they said "that milkaholic firecrotch" that would be a different story and she would have a case. PATHETIC.

karma

My son is blue eyed/blond haired and looked like the boy (when he was a baby, only cuter--haha)in the commercial, my BIL called me to tell me about this commercial since my son's girlfriend name is Lindsay. We all had a chuckle about this cute commercial. Geez, Lindsay Lohan, should we sue because of the coincidences. NOT.
Stop being like your Dad and get a job.

Canteen

I thought they meant Lindsey Vonn, the skier... who is this Lohan person?

karma

Stephanie Ovadia, the lawyer for Lindsay Lohan links back to Michael Lohan, Kate Major, Hailey Glassman, the skanky nanny, Stephanie and probably TLC in their war to bring down Jon Gosselin. In other words, the lawyer is a skank too. LOL! The lawyer and Michael Lohan are manipulating Lindsay now. Is Kate Major going to "report" on it? On Radaronline? hahaha What laughing stocks!

AZMac

LOL... That loser is just full of herself. She can't even walk down the street without her ego getting in the way. Give her a dollar and show her the way to the door.