Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

Ryan

Lindsay- You are a DUMB BIATCH!

Ron

Lets see:Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

I hate to differ with Lohan Lawyer but when I here the name Lohan, Lindsay, I think of former child star now a alcholic drug using adult! Media Wh*re! Not relevant! No talent! STD's!

I never think of her association to Milk, unless you mean Harvey Milk !

mmmmmmm

lol that's so funny,that girl needs to take her head out of her ass.

LorTodO

She needs to get a friggin' life! I LOVE this commercial, and not once did I think, "Hmmm, that's Linsay Lohan"! What an ego! Too bad she can't act her way out of a paperbag!!

biscuit

this has CLASS ACTION SUIT written all over it! everyone named 'lindsay' should join in! or, better yet, all the lindsay's should file a class action against LOHAN for trying to make claim to their name and collect damages! i didn't notice the little "tm" after lindsay!

guess she has to make money somehow. do you think SHE comes up w/ this stuff or people suggest to her? lame either way!

James

Lindsay who?

ILD

Geez looweez! Get over yourself. She's acting as if 'Lindsey' is as unique a name as Oprah or Madonna. It was a stupid funny commercial! What is wrong with these people. Despite what your 'stardom' might suggest it is not all about you.

gbelle

Is she really that broke that she fantasizes that a commercial with babies in it are all about her. Sad, she needs to go find a rock and hide under it until at least the next century.

Andrew

I never once thought of Lindsey Lohan when I saw this commercial.

Ellen

This may be the most asinine thing she's ever done. And looking at her track record that's quite a statement. But honest to God, is she for real? I have ESPN on in my office all day and they play that commercial at least once an hour. I have never once thought of LaLohan when seeing it and I venture to say that the typical ESPN audience wouldn't either.

Guess what, dumbass - nobody is interested in you enough to care anymore. What a smacked ass. I don't even feel sorry for her that the lawyer is taking all her money for filing this ridiculous suit. She deserves it.

Ldizzy

Whore? Check. Alcoholic? Check. Mental capacity of a 1 year old? Check. My god, she just might have a chance!

Beau

Someone is delusional and needs some money.

Digger

This is what happens when you are a has-been actor, you got you make your money somewhere, and her lawyer must have gotten her degree off of eBay if she thinks they can win this case.

Jade731

This friviolous lawsuit will be thrown out of court and Lindsay will end up paying Etrade's attorney's fees. She needs to get a new attorney because the one she has is a shyster!!!

MindyD

This is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read.