Bodyguards -- Jackson Had Multiple Girlfriends!?!

3/9/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

Michael Jackson's bodyguards: Click to watch
Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard told GMA this AM about their time working for the late pop star -- saying they don't believe Jacko was a pedophile and that he had "desires of women." As one put it, "Men know men."

More Michael Jackson

emjayjay

Luv u MJ.... miss u so much

Kay

I think Michael said it best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kUYr2ZC6U Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the tv screen don't make it factual!

!

Hello these guys have a book deal.

JP

Men -- especially straight men -- do not know men (or women for that matter). They think they do, because most are arrogant and self-centered. But little do they know... As a (mostly) straight-acting gay man, most of the "regular guys" I encounter think that I am also straight. Especially the older ones...they don't even have a clue. They're like, 'Hey buddy, let's watch some sports.' Like I said, little do they know!

wish mj was here

go to hell all you mj haters!!!!!!! your so jealous and pathic.look these men are from from stupid.you can tell when some1 is lieing .these men ought to know they were with mj.what it is it hurts you to know the truth about mj and you cant accept the fact your so wrong about him.another thing if mj was a child molster do you really think all the famous people would have anything to do with him and let their kids around him come on now .michael love ya sweety id love to be your gf.please come back.

candie

Why is it so hard to beleive that MJ liked woman, did we live with him did we know his every moved no we didn't. People judge him to much who are we to judge people when we have secrets in our lives. Everyone should just leave him alone let him rest in peace. He has children that he cared and loved very much and they are the ones who are going to be hurt by all these comments and stories about him just leave him alone. You heard what the bodyguards said he used to turn the magazines around so his kids couldn't see what was being said about him. Is it so hard to beleive that a man like MJ, didn't like women I think he did and he was just shy about it and you know what why should we even care if he did or he didn't he is dead now leave him alone let him rest in peace and god bless his children and may that have peace, and happiness and all the love they deserve and people should leave them alone. Michael didn't have a childhood and that's what he wanted for his children so just let it be about him and let his kids enjoy their memories of their who they loved very much.................

Missy

4. NO BIG SUPRISE THERE WE ALL KNEW HE LOVED WOMEN!!!! MAYBE NOW PEOPLE WILL LEAVE HIM THE H--- ALONE ABOUT BEING A PEDOPHILE.. sue from tampa

Posted at 9:01AM on Mar 9th 2010 by sue

I dbout it sue. Haters will always hate no matter how much the truth slaps them in their face.

Isis

TMZ, you are LATE on this one & trust you to try&twist this into something ugly, ARRRRRRRG!

STOP TAKING STUFF OUT OF CONTEXT & STOP BLOWING EVERYTHING WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!!

SOME OF US CHOSE TO THINK OF/REMEMBER MJ IN OUR OWN TERMS, NO MATTER WHAT. SO, THANKS,BUT NO THANKS & BEAT IT!!!

a total fan

At the end of the interview it was noted that these "strapping boys" were not paid for their story with that said...I bet if they had come on and said some horrible things, they would have been believed 100% but because it put Michael in a good light many don't believe them at all. So sad even in death the media and public continue to believe the worse.

littleeelvis

yeah, this is BULL. The pedophile is gone. Rest in hell

!

85. DeWa2009-well, i have a question for ppl like you who so much beleives the guy was gay.It just doesn't make much sense to me when u say,"why is it that no woman has come 4wd yet?" My question is, why is it that the so called gay lovers haven't come out yet? Not even 1????? The guy outsmarted u all! The truth must hurt so much........OUCH! Am loving this so much.

Luv u MJ.... miss u so much

Posted at 10:39AM on Mar 9th 2010 by myself

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michael-jackson-mj-bodyguards-girlfriends-makeout-gma-video-pedophile/6#c26096273#ixzz0hh7KHvVT

Unfortunately there is still a stigma attached to being gay.

Dumbasses

Wow, 45% of you are hella gullible. I guess I know now why we're in this recession...

M Murphy

Yea, and pigs fly too.

Casey

So if Jacko was not a pedophile, why did he rape all of those little boys? What, other than sexual desire for them, would have motivated him to rape them? Sounds to me like these guys have been paid to say that Jacko liked girls despite the fact that it flies in the face of all the evidence.

JB

I have not had a chance to watch AMC but I did record it and I will do the same tomorrow. I am so grateful these men came out with the truth. I was first thinking, here goes more people wanting to make a buck off of Michael but after reading what they had to say just solidified what I knew all the time about the man. I have tears in my eyes as I write these words. Michael, although I did not know him personally, but if you have a kind heart you know within yourself this man could never hurt anything or anyone. He was a gentle soul put here on this earth for his kindness and talents for a reason. I'm sure in months and years to come, more truths will come to light but there still will be many that will believe all the lies that have been printed about him. It is up to the media that started all this to make it right. Let this man have peace and for God sake, let his children grow up and not be hounded by the media like Michael was. His mother said “My boy is dead, no matter what they say about him, he was a good boy”.