Kate Gosselin's Kids Meet Her New Partner

3/10/2010 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While at home in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Kate Gosselin's kids enjoyed playing with their mommy's new partner on "Dancing with the Stars", Tony Dovolani.

media_removed_tmz
Tony's got some tough (dancing) shoes to fill.

Snarky One

Poor Tony....not going very far (in DWTS) with this bleeping bleep.

Jenna

I cannot believe how ABC and DWTS are bending over for this nasty woman, she is not the only one with kids so why should she be treated to her own dancing studio in order to do this show at their expense? I hope she falls on her first night out. So many people are pissed that she i sdoing this show.

punchapap

Oh....he's tapping that. Look at the kids. "Is this our new daddy?"

LAWRENCE

I feel sorry for Tony too. I have been a fan of DWTS for years and I find this whole situation disgusting. I thought it was bad enough last year they tried to force feed me the bachelorette but at least that was a last minute substitution. I think the Gozzlins are disgusting and while I applaud the fact she's going to make money for her kids as it's obvious Jon is not I still think that it's just blood money. I also think the fix will be in because they have invested money into a home studio for her and she's going to be that player that everybody wants voted off weekly. Her agent is smart because they are going to paint her in a strong mom good person type roll on the video packages between her dances. I think this whole thing is just sad.

jerry

Kate, all the best to you. You are a beautiful looking women and you are supporting your children... I'd still do ya!

Miss Bu

Good for her she is continuing to move with her life, I hope she does great on DWTS and I hope she makes it to the end.

optimist

What did Tony do to draw the short straw and get Kate for a partner. His season will be very short.

Kate is getting a big payoff just for appearing -- I believe the figure quoted is $200,000. Hopefully, Jon will use this big payoff to get his child support payments reduced. I wouldn't mind seeing him pay her an outrageous sum if it weren't all going to the upkeep of a "Madam" mother pimping out her kids for her own benefit.

If it were not for the six, no one would know who Kate Gosselin is and we would not have to endure even one performance of Kate on DWTS. I plan to tune in for the last ten minutes only to find out who the lowest vote getter is and vote for that person unless it is Kate Gosselin and then I will move up one or two.

Break a leg, Kate and I am not wishing you luck.

andi

The kids are adorable. Tony seems like a stand-up guy. I haven't watched DWTS before, but I will watch to see Kate. With her determination, I think she may go a bit farther than some expect.

Irene

Kate is a fame~seeking~whore who is on the cover of People Magazine looking like a stripper wrapped around a stripper pole. Only this stripper pole is a married man.

I am sure Kate's children are gonna be so proud when they go to school and the kiddies make fun of their fame whore mother.

Kate is out for Kate and the hell with her children. The only way she can make money is using the kids. That is after all the only reason she was picked for dancing with the stars.

May the whores~be~with Kate.

SKEET SKEET

"As soon as you little bastards go to sleep, Imma be dancin in the sheets" wit yo nasty ass momma...ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabby

That is so ugly to call any children BASTARDS.U are such a JERK....

Colorado4US

I hope he spins her, lets go of her too quick and she catapults off into the audience. Then maybe she can give up all the dancing practice and learn how to RAISE HER KIDS!

Kooky Fan

HAHAHA - You so right, those 1/2 Asians will see their mommy getting the Hot Italian Sausage now. 9 months later - fist-pumpin Pauly-Ds will be born.

essie

I wonder how long it will be before she has Tony feeding the kids and picking out their clothes? He'll become her nanny before long.

moveover

You really see all the ugly, jealous trolls come out whenever they run a story on Kate Gosselin. Good luck, Kate. I'll be voting for you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments