Bride of Chucky Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

3/11/2010 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the creepy doll Tiffany from the 1998 movie "Bride of Chucky" (left) --and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Bride of Chucky Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

One is so lifelike.

We're just sayin'.

scientLOLogy

S/he looks terrible. Ugggg.

ROBERTO

Is it me, or does the Bride of Chucky look more like Tila Tequila?

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This should be "who'd you rather" I'm sayin Chuckies old lady. With Jennifer Tillys voice yeah baby.

Rick Felt

Hey dumb dumbs, look at the post above this and tell me she doesn't look like Shanna Moakler

agree

I always thought the Bride was meant to look like Pamela Anderson. Try comparing those two.

TELLS IT LIKE IT IS

I agree with Agree. No likeness between Morgan and Chucky whatsoever but a LOT like Pamela Anderson. Morgan is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ellen

TELLS IT LIKE IT IS,
You must be Morgan! Beautiful!? Please, Morgan's face looks like someone hit that inbred bitch with a stick one too many times.

She totally made herself look like an ass on the show before getting kicked off. Her delusions of grandeur were hysterical. She thought she was so great and better than everyone. Please, I know clowns who can do better makeup!

ME

oops she got kicked off i guess that queen knows the winner of drag race too...morgan stunk anyway her attitude is bad and raven should leave behind her out the door she's a heidi montag mess ...jujubee sahara and jessica wild should be left as the final 3 and jessica should win

Skank

Hey how did Heidi Montage get up there?

Bebet Harlington

What the hell is anything from that stupid movie doing on a good show like this. That show is so ten years ago and quit frankly I hated it then to.

Ashley

HAHA! That's the FIRST thing I thought of when she walked on the runway! I was like WTF?! xD

Tyler

Morgan is not only an ass, but he's hideous in AND out of drag. He's looks scary for crying out loud. If I woke up and saw that face looking down at me I'd scream. And he's scarier than the the doll because he's grown-man sized. Drag fail.