Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

I am a pop artist that will be replacing Chris Brown

Steve

Who cares! Go get a real job. You are the one that runied your career! Begging makes you look worse!

my2cents

Note to self Chris, dont beat down a woman America likes 100x better then you

Jared Bradford

Awww, poor guy. We should help him. He's just a little sweet guy, it was just a simple beating he did. No big deal, right? It's cool to beat up ladies, what's the big deal? Forgive me, make me more millions. You owe it to me.

BWA HA HA. He can't fall off the face of the earth soon enough.

Dear Chris - look up "karma" in the dictionary.

lovetMZ

wasn't a CB fan before Transformer - but that song is bitchen.

scientLOLogy

At this point, chris brown still doesn't realize he sucks. You see, if he did not suck, he would be relevant. However, he is garbage and his career is on par with dog farts.

You see chris, you will only be 'relevant' to worms, as their food. If you don't get the hint, go kill yourself.

Debra

Chris I will pray for you, You have never come across as being sincerely sorry for beating up your woman. It has always been about you, and how you are hurting. Mothers in America will never consider you a role model for their daughters. YOur 15 minutes of fame are over. As it should be.

vw

You're certainly no man, but you are irrelevant, Chris Brown, aka Woman Beater.

whatever22122

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE..

whatever22122

begging makes you look bad like a loser or something

whatever22122

when will he learn that AMERICA doesn't support woman beaters

patti

looser

krystalroz

Awwwww...that was pretty sad. :( Another one knocked off his pedestal America put him up on. When will they learn.. really really sad.

Tammy L.M.

Aww poor baby. LOL Bastard! I hope he sinks into nothing and goes back to the hole he crawled out of.

Robyn

I am a mom, my son (12) and daughter (9)know what you did...and both have said that don't want to buy your cd. Which as a parent I was thankful, you are not a role model for either of my children. Worry abour your soul and not if you are relevant!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments