Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

angles

NOW DON'T GIVEUP GO BACK AND WRITE A SONG ABOUT ALL THE LOSE WE HAVE EXPERINCED IN 2010 MAKE ALL YOUR SPONCERS THINK ABOUT WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT YOU DID THE CRIME AND PAID YOUR TIME IT;S TIME FOR YOU TO COME BACK HEAD UP BUDD YOUR MUSIC IS GOOD

Delicious

These artist only use fans period! The only time they want support and care for their fans is when they are promoting music or are in concert."BUT" when they are not promoting music or not in concert they hide.

Some are deceiving artist that need to come out the closet. They pretend to love women but yet they are hiding deep in a closet like George Michael.... And I'm not referring to Chris Brown.

priest

dude whaaaaa???
u want whaaaa?
u need whaaa?
FAAAAAAHHHHHHH QQQQQ
U WERE NEVER REALLY THAT TALENTED, U BLEW IT, U LOST IT, U SUCK
PUT A BIG "H" ON YO CHEST HANDLE THA SH#$ SIS I MEAN CHRIS..
U CANT BE AN UNDERGORUND ARTIST ON MIX TAPES ? U GOT THAT RIGHT HOMIE
LIKE I SAID B4 U WERE NEVER REALLY THAT TALENTED..
YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS WAS TEEN GIRLS THAT ARE NOW GROWIN UP AND U SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS,, THEY DONT WANT TO SUPPORT A WOMAN BITER I MEAN BEATER LOL
GO STEP THA F#$% OFF B@#$

Delicious

112. priest well said..... lol biter/beater

sarah

kia,
Wow, looks as though seal put a big burr up your stinky ass.
You appear to be nothing more than a wannabe rich black man's whore, while spouting your religion.
Isn't greed one of the sins? How about jealousy?
You lousy hypocrite......
Now go douche, you're starting to stink up the place and drawing flies.
Should also medicate yourself and clean the poopie out of your pants dearie.

Andrea

is this guy for real? he should be in prison, not on the streets begging to be relavent again. he should take what he has left and tuck his tail in between his legs and retire to the country. what a horrible person... i have never heard him begging for forgiveness or putting himself out there to apologize for what he did??? more radio stations should STOP playing his music!

Tansha

Chris Brown's should do Playgirl magazine lol... I know they pay him a million dollars for that! I buy a copy lmao

Bernie Madoff

It's called making your bed and lying in it.

dd

Stop bringing RACE into this CHARLIE SHEEN is Mexican, he is also a minority. Maybe women are tired of supporting abusers, Charlies show may not last after this season. Chris doesn't have to be in the spotlight there are other jobs in the music industry, go behind the scenes and start over. Rihannas bitten up face is still in my mind and I will not support an abuser, should think before you act. I have daughters and you turned them off too, it's life get over it.

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ

Make another bubble gum commercial that will help your career!!

waynesworld

I hope someone 4 times your size punches the s**t out of you so you can know what you have done, because I truly think you have no idea. You are one person who does not deserve a second chance.

sarah

hris and kia sittin' in a tree

Till he knocked her ass out of it....

MJSoul

Chris Brown is really a good guy he only did one mistake, HE"S NOT LIKE LIL WAYNE OR TI WHO"S BEEN IN JAIL FOR GUNS AND DRUGS.CHRIS IS A GOOD GUY THAT HAPPEN TO GET IN A SCUFFLE WITH LESBIAN RIHANNA!! Yes I said it!! Rihanna never got investigated!
Also Its Jay Z's fault for telling Radio Stations to block Chris Brown.

lets be real

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FOR CHARLIE SHEEN,ARE U GUYS WAITING FOR HIM TO KILL SOMEONE. THEN ALL THE JEWS AND THE REST OF U ARE GOING TO LOOK AS TRULY STUPID AS YOU ARE. WHERE IS HLN. ON THIS, YEAH GO AFTER THE NINETEEN YEAR OLD, BUT NOT THE ALMOST FIFTY YEAR OLD MAN.

Maxis

Sad and pathetic country we live in. People refuse to forgive Chris, but Roman Polanski who drugged and anally raped a 12 year old little girl is given a free pass. smh...