Chris Brown to Fans: Please, Save Me!

3/11/2010 6:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown is literally begging his fans to help keep him relevant -- and the convicted woman beater is using a recorded audio message to spread his desperate plea.

Chris Brown

Brown's message is available through SayNow.com -- a website in which celebrities can record messages for their fans. In the message, Brown begs his fans to help "bring me back"-- saying "a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to."

Brown goes on to say he's "a better guy now" ... but says "[My music] won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio."

disgusted

I feel bad for Chris, he is more than paying for his mistake. I also feel bad for all the people from other countries who come to America for a better life, I hope they never make a mistake. Looks like we're not as forgiving as people think we are. :(

monews

I think CB is upset about the money. He don't love the fans or the music. He just might have to get a job. I'm sick of him. Always trying to act like the innocent one. I wish ALL radio station would stop playing his music. I live in Vegas and they play him all the time on 97.5, and when they do I turn the radio off until I think the songs gone off. Don't ever play his music if you ask me. And as a mother I don't buy his cd's. And I'm black. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, those who don't like it. Peace =)

Minnie

Violence toward females is wrong. Violence is never okay, perhaps if the same thing would have happened to Orenthal Simpson the first time he beat Nicole two people would still be alive today.

MyThoughts

A begging man is a lazy man. You are a pathetic individual. There was a time when men would cut out their tongues before they would beg, in particular our WWII vets. A Major Thanks to ALL vets, though. But they had moxie and guts, and you, Chris Brown, do not. Please go away.

mbh

Truth is, if his music, cd’s had a high enough demand and made money, the radio stations would play his music. But the hard fact is, they don’t. Regardless of this one “incident” radio stations, retailers are into making money.

This isn’t about race or character (or lack thereof)...it’s about having very little or virtually no demand for his product.

He’s certainly not the first performer to have an “incident” scar his career, and he certainly won’t be the last. Some just never recover.

PLEASE

AHHHHH ha ha ha ha, finaly some real justice starting to kick in. Maybe he should get a job cleaning the roads again. He is losing money fast. He deleted his twitter because he rants with no self control. He is in the same boat as Tila Tequila. Say you her baby's daddy that will make you relevant for a day. Ahhh ha ha ha ha.

He seems more upset and concerned over not making money then he did about what he did. Sorry woman beater, no help from lost fans.

If you want to be relevant then DO SOMETHING RELEVANT. Maybe do something nice ike free concert for donations for Chile or something.

cindy

only reason he is begging is because he's probably not raking in enough money to pay for his lavish lifestyle. he's a loser who tricked us into believing he had such a squeaky clean image. the photos of rihanna's busted face show there is more to chris brown that meets the eye. boo chris brown!

matt

boycottChrisBrown.org

Em

So what he did was wrong. Got it. And he may never have changed had he not been caught. Got that, too. But. He's taking the necessary steps to understand his mistakes and work through them to become a better person. I think he should be given a chance. I like his music, he's a very talented young man, both musically and in dance. He's going to have to put 110% into his work and deliver some fantastic stuff to get back up top. I hope things go better for him and he can continue his art as well as possibly inspire other young (and old) people that have abuse problems in order to seek the help they need (be they on the receiving or giving end). He has a lot to offer young artist, also. If Chris Brown wants to be taken seriously, he has to remember action speaks louder than words.

Crystal826

He should be performing for Free for women and their families at abuse centers across america. I'm sure the press and radio would be there for him. That would make him relevant. Come on Chris you have nothing going on.

nope

He didn't just beat up a girl. He beat up the girl he was in a relationship with who he is supposed to love and care for. And, he didn't just beat her. He savagely beat her and threatened to kill her, and you can bet that wasn't the first perhaps just the worst.
If you think that's forgivable when he hasn't even shown any sincere remorse I'd like to know what you wouldn't forgive. If he hadn't spent all that money on lawyers you can also bet that he would be in prison for attempted man slaughter.

He deserves nothing.

Glory Bee

@ # 43 Just read your posting. Those 3 fingers are pointing back at you.
Also, pointing the finger at other abusers DOES NOT excuse his abuse.
Finally, There is REAL racism in this country. Crying "racist" every time a criminal gets caught, just because they are black, demeans EVERY VICTIM of REAL racism.

Liv N. Withabeatdown

Chris, Cheer up! Maybe you can re-invent your self...
As one of K-Fed's backup singers!

Now, Piss off.

Tres

“Ndub charlie sheen is irrelevant... He has never been as popular as Chris Brown regardless of who Charlie Sheen is! Chris Brown was very popular and that makes a difference!”

YOUR AGE IS SHOWING. CHARLIE HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS BEFORE CHRIS WAS BORN. ON A GOOD NOTE,IT MUST BE NICE FOR CHRIS TO HAVE A GREAT FAN LIKE YOU. HE TRULY DOESN’T DESERVE IT THOUGH.

Tres

“Chris Brown is really a good guy he only did one mistake, HE"S NOT LIKE LIL WAYNE OR TI WHO"S BEEN IN JAIL FOR GUNS AND DRUGS.CHRIS IS A GOOD GUY THAT HAPPEN TO GET IN A SCUFFLE WITH LESBIAN RIHANNA!! Yes I said it!! Rihanna never got investigated!
Also Its Jay Z's fault for telling Radio Stations to block Chris Brown.”

SO ITS EVERYONE ELSE’S FAULT THAT CHRIS BEAT RHIANNA? THAT’S THE PROBLEM. CHRIS THINKS THE SAME WAY YOU DO. I DON’T THINK IT’S THAT PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO FORGIVE HIM. HE JUST DOESN’T SEEM SINCERE. THE ONLY TIME HE SOUNDS SOMEWHAT SINCERE IS WHEN HE’S BEGGING YOU TO BUY HIS CD. FRANKLY, HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO HIM IS MONEY/CAREER. HE STILL THINKS HE’S ABOVE HUMBLING HIMSELF AND PEOPLE SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIM. IT’S QUITE EVIDENT HE’S GOT SOME GROWING UP TO DO.