'Kell on Earth' Star -- Male Indie Singer?

3/16/2010 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Uber fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone of "The Hills," "The City" and "Kell on Earth" at an event in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and idiosyncratic singer Antony Hegarty of Antony and the Johnsons (right).

Kelly Cutrone and Antony and the Johnsons
Neither really works with LC or Whitney Port.

We're just sayin'.

Cristina in Tampa

Naw....the Indie Singer's teeth are MUCH nicer than Kels....anyone do on-site veneers? anybody?

balls

balls

Dustin

Kelly is disgusting, and resembles something from Lord of The Rings, but they don't look a like.

Enough Already

They both look like funeral home employees. The one on the right will be promoted to Director in 2 weeks. Creepy & Kooky

nrwlbt

UGLY AND UGLYIER

pawna

The third in this hideous trio should have been chumley, from "pawn stars."

Jerry Martin

Put those two together and it looks like a pig farm.

Miranda

HOW ON EARTH can someone as UGLY, nasty looking and horrendous looking as KELL, get on television?????????????

I cannot watch. She is too UGLY. Plain and simple. Bravo, GET REAL!

oprah

Gosh, most of you are being soooo mean to Kelly. I think she is intriguing, hard worker and very talented...and she is beautiful on her own ways. I LOVE her show! at least she is REAL not like those fakes of Housewives..............she gets my vote

dave

i find this trend lately, or maybe it's been like this forever,
but it seems a lot of women who are closely involved in fashion seem to ignore all the rules and look like they are ready to clean their kitchen.
when i first saw that lady who put together new york fashion week, well that was a shock, now this kell, and a week or so ago one of the judges on project runway, a woman, had the biggest forehead i have ever seen. you would think something like that would call for bangs.
it makes you really wonder what they all know about fashion if they can't look any better than what they do when in public.
and rachel zoe, lord she does care, but she must be very ill
and that's sad, but why pose in clothing that makes your bones so visible and makes you look like you weigh 50 lbs.

guess one of life's little mysteries

Darlene

;oP

TM8

I'm boycotting her show, simply because it looks retardacious. I don't care to see her scream at her assistants for a kick. I feel bad for them. I'd much rather see the Kardashians scream at eachother, anyway. At least THATS a fair fight.

Steve

#8, pawna, that's hilarious! I was thinking the same thing. The second guy looks like Chumley! I didn't think anyone else watched that show. I love it!

Michelle

#2 That's exactly what I was thinking.

Melissa

Kelly does not scream at her employees. Instead of calling her ugly, stop being haters and respect the business she built.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments