Corey Feldman -- The Ink Explanation

3/18/2010 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Feldman's new Corey Haim/hot air balloon/floating eyes tattoo is definitely out there -- so we'll just let him be the one to try and explain it.

Corey Feldman: Click to watch

Haley

Sad. RIP Corey
I bet you can't even watch 6 minutes of this without crying.

Honestly, if you can watch even 6 minutes of this WITHOUT crying i'll PERSONALLY send you 25.00 with paypal.

tommy

Huh?

Jerry Martin

Huh?

Makenna

He didn't explain what the 222 meant to Corey.

I can understand needing to cover a tattoo blah, blah, blah but is his son dead? Why is Corey lifting his son up into the clouds?

w

Dayum, hes looking pretty good.

AH

I certainly hope Haim is in Heaven, cause if not, who is lifting Zen
up into them clouds?

That is one creepy looking tattoo.

Makenna

When did he lose his son?

lance

no Heaven no God! sorry dudes

Philly_Special

This guy is a pathetic attention whore. He's obviously using the death of Haim as a way to get publicity; he didn't even have enough love for his "best friend" to attend his funeral. That says it all. Corey Feldman is a douche bag.

Makenna

I didn't know he had a kid but that tat is really messed up. Why would he put something that signifies his kid dying? That is just too creepy.

Seriously he is saying his kid is going to join Corey in Heaven. WTF?

Arty Ziff

Both of these losers are (and were) no-talent hacks. Cory who? Good grief.

Arty Ziff

Reality TV "stars". In other words *not* stars. Z-list losers.

adam

here in Canada 222s are over the counter Aspirin with Codeine

WTF?

Okay I never post in these comments, but WTF is wrong with him? He stayed away from the funeral because of the Media, but he will talk to a pap while he is getting a tattoo?
He thinks the 'press' should stay away and yet he writes a blog? I think this guys is such a narcissist it is kind of scary.
I know I should try to empathize with him, but who the hell tries to milk publicity when their best friend dies? I think he needs some SERIOUS help because there is no way in hell that he is right in the head.

Lee

He stayed away from the funeral out of respect for the family and is planning a memorial for all. I've heard of it before when families lose someone and the stress is high.

That is cool, he is doing what he needs to and really doesn't have to explain it, but to him it is what he needs and I am sure his buddy understands and appreciates.

cool for him, not me, but for him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments