'Idol' Chick -- Amazing 'Grace'

3/18/2010 2:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" standout Siobhan Magnus on Tuesday night's show (left) -- and Debra Messing as Grace Adler in a flashback episode of "Will & Grace" (right).

Siobhan Magnus and Debra Messing
One of them brought out the Lambert cackle to sing "Paint it Black" in an '80s prom dress on Tuesday.

We're just sayin'.

suzy martinez

TK

Well at least this time it's not some ugly, hunchback looking dude (I'm still mad about that!) but I agree... no purpose to this!!

shell

This girl is gorgeous. She has great skin, awesome teeth and is beautiful. Looks like a prettier Claire Danes to me. Though when she spoke in her little backhome montage she seemed a little 'slow' to me. She has a great voice and a great look too.

FlamingoNut

15. Siobhan, is a bad ass i hope she wins i voted for her and this is the first time i ever voted for someone on american idol she Rocks !!! Posted at 1:21PM on Mar 18th 2010 by suzy martinez

BAD being the operative word. Nails on a chalkboard, barn owl, screeeeeeeeccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aredhel_Tari

Absolute worse rendition of Paint it Black ever. I thought she ruined the song, especially her cackling scream at the end.

lena

a true natural talent, i hope she wins......regardless, she'll get a recording contact and get her career going. she's fabulous.

Xanadu

All the comments supporting this girl must be her relatives and friends because she sounds AWFUL. I am not a huge fan of Idol but if this beast wins, I will never waste another minute watching it! I totally agree with comment #2 - what she did to Paint It Black was freaking criminal----because she is a FREAK! All her family members need to get over her NOW because she CANNOT SING & her personality is so weak, she even speaks monotone - I too will be so happy when she is voted off but it wont be soon enough!

Rodney

She looked a lot more like Sean Young

Elana Scofield

Siobhan magnus has really pulled it off here.. I mean who couldn't see that the voice she had on at http://www.SiobhanMagnusidol.com was the idea american idol theme.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2