Johnny Depp Is in Pearl Jam?

3/19/2010 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Johnny Depp on the set of his new film this week (left) -- and Pearl Jam front man Eddie Vedder at a concert recently (right).

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
One did his best work in the 90s.

We're just sayin'.

Nick

I love Pearl Jam--I have been in the fan club for almost 20 years--I have seen them live several times--I play Ten and Vs and Yield every week. TMZ is right on--Look at Pearl Jam set lists--they know the 90's is their best--Eddie, PLEASE drop the fcking guitar and lullaby music and lets get back to ROCK vocals only--Mike and Stone have the guitar handled!

Kooky Fan

90's!!?? I LOVE PJ's newest album!!!!!!!

Carrie

Look at Russell Crowe with long hair. If they ever made a movie he could definitely play Eddie.

JessicaDwyer

Um NO. My friend sent me this link. I figured this was what you were up to. Not even close guys.

Worked With Him.......

There is no way to compare these two! Johnny is an actor...a good one but he's just an actor. EDDIE VEDDER IS A GOD!!! Anyone seen EV up close and personal? OMG! He is not only an amazing artist but a great humanitarian. His voice....damn, without a doubt he is just one of the most beautiful men on the planet - inside and out! Everyone has a type - don't hate; I choose flat out animalistic, raw sex appeal with the voice to match! And for those curious minds.......Eddie wouldn't touch Angie!

Sandy

For the person who said Johnny was 5'6"...sorry, that is wrong. He is about 5'10." I am 5'6" and was photographed with him and he was several inches taller.

Birote

I agree with the 90's comment. cause Johnny Depp hasn't done anything good since then. As for Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam, listened to the Into the Wild soundtrack and to Backspacer

~Cin

Oh to be the filling in that sandwich...

Ioway

No no no, they look like Desmond from Lost.

love tim and faith

Hands down...Johnny Depp!!! Plus his net worth is sooooo much more :)

El Zano

As if Gano has any idea what the net worth of either of them is. Truth is they're both beautiful, do amazing work (including their efforts in support of WM3) and have more money than Gano can probably dream of (or count). And certainly agree with those who say Ed's best work was in the 90s. Still doing amazing things and like many have pointed out - a band that's so "over" wouldn't sell out multiple nights at Madison Square Garden in less than 45 minutes. Please. One other thing they have in common - neither one of them gives a rats ass what the people at TMZ think about them. Rock on, boys!

Joe

Wow, TMZ just about ALWAYS embarrasses themselves by showing just how out of touch they are when trying to make a witty funny comment.....Just Sayin'

metsfan

pearl jam sucks balls

Lexie

The small Pirate has a FAT FACE and looks old! No way he's sexy anymore. And he's only 5'8. Has to stand on a box in all his films.

Tina

Johnny is much sexier than Eddie. He has been, is now, and always will be the sexiest man alive. I have known that for years. I think that any man out there who puts Johnny down is simply jealous of him, and with good reason!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments