Renner or McDreamy

Who'd You Rather?

3/20/2010 1:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hurt Locker" stud Jeremy Renner and "Grey's Anatomy" McDreamy Patrick Dempsey both showed up to the same event in L.A. on Thursday.

Jeremy Renner and Patrick Dempsey
Question is ...

Laura Morilla

Not the best pic of Jeremy, but no matter, Jeremy hands down. He's a fine looking man and a talented actor.

Lopa

check out those fingernails. He [Jeremy] should be on RuPaul's Drag Race. As HIMSELF.

Dee

Such haters. I've had the pleasure of meeting Patrick Dempsey. He waited patiently in line along with everyone else. He was absolutely adorable, kind and curteous. And dreamy is a word meant for him. He's very good looking in person. He doesn't have a snotty attitude because he's a movie star. I've met a few others where I work and they were awful to serve. I don't know the other guy so I can't comment on him.

Canadian Queen

I have had the heart breaking non pleasure of having an encounter with one of these guys. kind of a one night stand that happened more than one night. We only had one night of *** but other nights before and after. I think he cheated on someone and since I was 90% sure , I ignored him the next time we saw each other. So that was that. He was pretty much a typical actor. Talented for sure but knew it and was extremely full of himself. The reason I liked him when I saw him is that he reminded me of my present husband who is in another feild of the industry and semi-famous too. Could be more famous if he was an ass like this guy but he is just too sweet to play the game. I wish more good luck to this person. He has alredy had so much but we all need more.

maggie37

What's with Patrick's hair? I thought his wife was a hair stylist. She should brush up on her craft.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2