Tiger Woods' Mom -- Code of Silence

3/21/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you were expecting Kultida Woods, mother of Tiger Woods, to spill the beans about her famous son ... think again.

Kultida Woods

A stoic Kultida walked through LAX in the early morning, ignoring all questions that came her way.

It was worth a shot.

barb

Mom must be really proud. During Tiger's 'I'm sorry' press conference, she is the only one in the room that kept her eyes on the floor and couldn't stand to look at him.

Darlene

Of course she will stand by her son, no surprize!!

Stupididy at its best

To all the haters and supid comments do you feel better now? Are you lacking something in your life that you need to tear other people down?
OK now back to your own miserable life !! Oops you don't have a life that's why you spend your days behind your computers trashing people you know nothing about.
PATHETIC AMERICAN SOCIETY !!! You have become the JOKE OF THE WHOLE WORLD......
What about Poor dumbass Sandr ? Did she leave her biker ? Maybe she should try a BUS OR A TRUCK DRIVER. LOL

Wombat

They were not asking the right questions in order to get a response from her. This is what they should have asked:

1) This whole Josaly James thing is a real PISSER, huh?

2) Do you think her making the text public is a SLAP in the face to Tiger?

3) Do you think Tiger will CHOKE at the Masters?

4) Ms. James saving all these texts is rather ANAL, don't you think?

AH

#20 - that would have been hilarious if they asked her those questions instead!!!!!

Allred Tree

Tiger and his mother are both PERVERTS IMO! Chances are his father was too.

I don't like golf and don't know when the big event takes place but it sounds like it will be soon.

Wouldn't it be great if it SHOWERS continually off and on that day to remind all the spectators of Tiger's PERVERTED requests?

Remember, April showers bring May flowers and Tiger Woods is nothing but a big, ugly stinky TURD. He would serve the game of golf better by just running around giving the grass and trees some of his golden showers and maybe they can save face and some watering and fertilizing of the golf course at the same time!

V

I wonder if the house in Sweden is where Elin went. If I was her, and I am SOOOOO happy I am NOT, I could really crave my home country about now. Haven't heard anything about the renovations on that property, hummm. The photos that TMJ posted months ago seemed to suggest the price tag bought privacy but the actual structures needed some work. Hope she and the kids are spending some peaceful quality time in Scandinavia right now with her family and friends very close.

HUFFYONE

She was smart not to say anything, yes tiger ruined his own life

PolarBear

It's not important how far the apple fell from the tree, but if she doesn't want to be harassed for having a highly dangerous and destructive serial psychotic for a child, she should not be parading herself for the paps. I encourage the paps to get after her.

YourMomma

She raised a SLUT!! What do you expect her to say? She's his MOM! I just hope ELIN never listens to her again!! He a SLUT!!

J

LOL- very nice- Tiger has cleared a billion, has at least one personal Gulfstream, and he lets his mom fly commercial? Does she have to bid for seats on Priceline?

Could fly mom every day for what he spends on hookers in a year....

music4life

will people stop harassing people my goodness enough is enough have some respect for people, I'm getting sick of this crap I tell ya.

rfhahn

Way to go, Tida! Keep the moron media in their place!

Proud American

Like they say it is a karma. Tiger mentioned his religion, why now? He was doing what was taught. His dad was married when he was in the army and met Tigger's mother. Hello!!! They are not telling the whole
story, he is used of covering up.

pompanosteve

Hard to believe he's building his parents a 25,000 sq ft house down here in Jupiter Fl. Do the 2 of them really need that much space. I believe in taking care of my parents but COME ON !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments