Corey Feldman -- One Helluva Mourning

3/22/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A week and a half after the death of his best friend Corey Haim, Corey Feldman found the comfort he needs at an L.A. nightclub this weekend ... in the arms of 2 platinum blonds.

Corey Feldman: Click to watch
Feldman hit Voyeur nightclub Saturday night ... where he mustered up the energy to leave with two very supportive women.

At least they were wearing black.

susan

HE WANTS PUBLICITY AND GOT IT >>> DEAD LOSER FRIENDS ...

Shea

Corey Feldman is a loser and a midget.

He's a stupid azz who literally RAN down to Larry King the day that Haim died in a desperate cry for attention and publicity.

The DISGUSTING display he made of himself at Michael Jackson's funeral was probably the reason why the Haim family didn't want his UGLY-AZZED self there!

Corey Feldman SUCKS!!!!!!

hahahaha!

LOL, good for him! The ball and chain that was Haim is now off and for once he can do what he wants without having to feel guilty. Haim was a user addict and both Feldman, Haim's mother and anyone else associated with that loser can breath a little easier now.

Zack

The guy is pathetic. His 15 minutes of fame is over. He is a major "has been" so nobody cares much about him. What a total loser. He is also frickin ugly.

Robyn

Thinks #24 is one of the skeazy chicks in the video. That being said Corey's soon to be ex wife was a fan of his. I also found out his "assistant" was a big fan too. This is kind of sad. He can't just find normal folks it's all his big fans who are using him to become semi famous and to get what little money he has left.

Tim

Why is he trying to hide his face without hiding his face the whole time he walks to the car? If i had two blondes on my arms, i'd be walking tall. He gets in the car FIRST...WTF...is he having flashbacks or something? when did he become a beatle again?

Harry Bawls 2008

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER THIS FELDMAN AZZWIPE IS. SOMEONE SHOULD THROW HIS UGLY AZZ DOWN AN ABANDONED MINE SHAFT AND LEAVE HIM THERE TO ROT. AND HEY WAY TO GO BLONDE BIMBOS WALKING OUT OF THE CLUB WITH THIS DOUCHEBAG. PAMELA ANDERSON CALLED; SHE WANTS HER PERSONALITY BACK. PATHETIC LOSERS!!!!!!!!

Stacy

My first thought was here is his wife....I can't believe she divorced him, why? Feldman is decent and not a drug addict anymore. Though I must say that when when I saw him on Larry King I just didn't get what the long piece of hair was hanging down the front of his face was all about, it was like a front "tail" from the 80's. Also, Feldman didn't attend Haim's funeral because it was a private funeral with close family, and if Feldman attended it would have brought in more papparrazi. I don't like to see the trash talk about the Coreys. They were famous back in the day and so were a lot of people that aren't so much now. Not a big deal. RIP Corey Haim.

Bikermidget

God I wish he woulda been the one who died...makes me sick

yazzie

He IS a big fat phoney fake to get attention no matter what or who dies or lives. This corey is a fake period.

Robotboy

I imagine he'll be hanging with Jermaine Jackson soon enough, they seem to be cut from the same cloth. Douche city - population 2.

yazzie

I agree with you i feel this Corey is a fake ass punk. I dont get him at all. His face was every where when Corey passed but not at his buddies funeral. LIAR!

yazzie

I am happy some one sees that this corey is a fake fool. He as i know couldnt even help pay for COREY HAIM,s funeral. He couldnt wait to get his ugly little face on tv and cry and bitch then the funeral came and no Corey. REAL GOOD OF YA! FAKE!

yazzie

OH iam so hurt that my best friend died yes it is so damn obvious that you hurt. I bet you have a camera shoved up your back side to get a shot of your every move corey the jerk. Please get a job and forget the acting. You cant act. Even when your friend passed on you had to be a jerk and it is always about you isnt it. You are a fake and as someone else said in here a PUNK. Grow the hell up. Is this the way your trying to get in the spot light again? Poor courey haim ,you stink little boy!

Sniglet

Drop dead Feldman. Hope you're next.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments