« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Commish -- I'll Be Meeting with Big Ben

3/22/2010 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger will have to clear his schedule -- the commissioner of the NFL wants to talk things out with the embattled QB in the wake of the sexual assault investigation in Georgia.

In a statement to reporters, NFL Commish Roger Goodell spoke on behalf of the league and said, "We are concerned Ben continues to put himself in this position."

Goodell added, "At the appropriate time, I'll be meeting with Ben."

As for the ongoing criminal investigation, authorities are still looking to interview Roethlisberger in the near future.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Q

God after this Ben and Jesse James stuff, I sure hope America begins to lose that look both of them seem to have...white thug white supermacist, rape look.

Awful human beings these two. You wanna look and dress like them, you be awful too...its a white supremacist look.

Cappy Lills Kid

Little Ben is the problem ---

mellow

"We are concerned Ben continues to put himself in this position."

THAT would be the point would it not?
If you have any weight with his future this would be the time to point out that doing what he's done will always get him what he's got...or some other format that the neanderthal would understand.

Dirt Burger

Maybe BEN BACKED OFF AND SHE WAS NOT SEXUALLY SATISFIED SO SHE MADE TROUBLE FOR HIM?

Rich

I live in Pittsburgh and love the Steelers. I dismissed the Nevada incident as a gal looking for attention. After this last situation, I think I might have been wrong. I for one say dump him STEELERS. If this is his public image, I resent it. We are a team that believes hard play and ethics are the road to success. Womanizers and undisciplined players (aka kickers) should be sent away to a team that tolerates such actions.

mel

this is interesting if this were a black athlete, the commish would be all over him and people would be calling to have him cut from the team, what a double standard. Two women accuse this guy of rape, that says a lot.

elizabeth kraft

NFL COMMISH I DONT THINK YOU ARE RITE AT ALL YOU SHOULD OF GAVE HIM A FINE AND TELL HIM TO GO SEEK HELP BUT DO NOT TRADE BIG BEN IT WANT BE THE SAME WITHOUT BIG BEN ITS THE COLLEGE GIRLS FAULT ALSO GUESS YOU DONT THINK OF THAT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BIG BEN GET A GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE A LIVE STOP GOING INTO BARS ARE NITE CLUBS ARE MAKE A BAR AT YOUR HOUSE CUS YOU ARE FAMOUS YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO BIG BEN HOPE YOU COME BACK.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2