Tiger Woods' Wife -- Back on the Mainland

3/22/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a weekend on a boat in Palm Beach, Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren returned to Orlando today -- where she was seen picking up their daughter from pre-school ... and she was all business.

Elin Nordegren: Click to watch

sam

Elin,

Takes notes from Sandra Bullock---she just left without giving it a second thought and she hasn't been thru even half as much as you have. YOU CAN find another father for your children.

ltlmstrblmkr

37. To: #11 marko
I am guessing that on her very worst day, Elin looks 1000 times
better than AnyOne You EVER dated. You are rude, and an idiot.

Posted at 3:43PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by c

Babe..I have had the best so that why I am entitled to comment.When you are rich and famous like me even tiger would'nt cut it as my caddy........She looks rough around the edges and I'm just giving her free advice.I'm sure you know what free means,Like food stamps and unemployment checks you collect every month

Posted at 4:35PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by marco

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HAHA! marko/marco forgot how to spell his user-name!

Jennifer

All your base are belong to us

Quote:
50. Elin is a LOSER. Her husband stuck his tool in half of the US and she's still sticking around. Not only that, in one of her first photographs with Tiger since the revelations, she was wearing a Nike Bandana, which shows she's a slave to tiger.
Any self respecting woman would have walked out the door and never looked back. Where's women's liberation gone? You can bet your bottom dollar that Sandra Bullock won't got back. Why? Because she's got her OWN career, and isn't just a puppet.
Posted at 7:20PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Rob
----

Elin is NOT a loser. She is most likely staying for the sake of the kids. If they didn't have any children (as with Sandra Bullock), most likely she'd be gone. Her parents were divorced while she was growing up and it was rough for her. She is trying to not have her kids go through the same. So she is making a sacrifice for the sake of her children... quite noble in modern times of ME, MYSELF and I.

Also if number of people you sleep with makes you a bad person then Clooney must be a really bad guy. Gene Simmons of KISS boasts having slept with over 1,000 women... yes thousand. And Mick Jagger and all the models that have popped up over the years to claim they slept with him or have his baby??

The issue here is not honoring marriage vows.

BTW, was Jackie Kennedy-Onassis a LOSER? No.
www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/jfksex1.html

Is Hillary a loser? No.

Umm the wives are the victims here... so please stop hating on Elin needlessly.

righto

....well, tiger is still lying, so therapy won't work....and if his wife had any self respect she would be long gone. it is the perfect fubar american tragi-comedy.....except for the kids.

jayell

I just have one question . . . can these children walk by themselves? Every time they're photographed they're being carried. Let them get down and walk!!

All your base are belong to us

57. Elin looked lonely and lost before Tiger came back. Now she looks happy. Wow! She is a very needy doormat, weak as can be. Does she really believe counseling is going to make everything right again? Poor Elin.
Posted at 10:06PM on Mar 22nd 2010 by Erika
---

Unfortunately your logic is terribly flawed. Consider:

She is in a foreign country without her family and network of friends from school etcetera nearby. How many people on her street even speak her native language?

There are paps outside her place and she can't even go for a stroll in peace.

Most if not all the women Tiger was with claimed they had good relations with him and many said he was good in bed. If those women are now out of the picture, instead of getting a fraction of what Tiger was 'putting out' emotionally and se_xually, Elin is now receiving all of it.

After screaming and talking out your anger, fears, hurts, disappointments, insecurities etc... couples that engage in make-up-se_x usually find it fantastic. That's just the way it is.

Therefore, she is neither 'a needy doormat', nor 'weak.' Actually, she is rather strong to have gone through this and not drop half her weight from stress and misery, or double in weight from comfort food.

keri

this women must have no self esteem.. to still be with that cheating bastard, thats gross! is wasn't just 1 or 2 or even a dozen tramps he boinked.... and your still gonna stick by him... oh hell no! if he was next to me he'd be a corpse!!!

Jennifer

Jennifer

P.S. 62, if things were that bad, I'm wondering why she just didn't pack up and leave for Sweden where her family and friends are? People get divorced all the time. She uses the excuse that she doesn't want the children to have their parents divorce as hers were. I don't believe that. Many children turn out just fine, and in many cases it's better for them than being in a home where parents don't love each other.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why is this poor 2 yr old in daycare? I agree with Don (#43)--this woman has, I am sure lots of help with the more mundane chores of life-cooking, cleaning, etc and has at least one full time nanny at home to help with the kids, so why is this one in daycare too? Is the 1 yr old in daycare too? How ridiculous. Take care of your kids, Elin. Those kids lives are in a shambles, they don't need to be dumped in daycare. They need at least one devoted parent who is physically there for them.

Susan Minton

Glad to see someone else noticed what I noticed. One commenter asked if she was getting chuncky. um, she looks like she could be PG to me... She has a degree in child psychology and doesn't know where her husband has been for the past 3 years... Golfing must not required a lot of dedication.... or maybe he just practiced golfing while in bed.

Susan Minton

Hey # 61 commentor - I DITTO THAT! Why can't these kids walk? All too weird...

Susan Minton

Hey #31 - I'm asking the same thing, is Elin pregnant? Sure looks it to me. Geez - the TIGER is one hot dude! Has anyone looked up the definition of unprotected sex? ...just asking

All your base are belong to us

64. 62 --- Okay, I'll buy that part about her not being in her own country and feeling alone. However, I still don't think I'd have great make-up sex with a husband who could possibly give me AIDS or some other nasty disease. I'd leave and find someone else to have great sex with, someone whose health I wouldn't have to worry about, including mine -- no matter what his reputation for being a good lover was. lol
Posted at 12:29AM on Mar 23rd 2010 by Erika
----

Point noted. However it takes 2-3 weeks to run the tests and get results. This story blew up Nov 27 2009, ample time for him to have tests, and for her to have him in the dog house (no sex) for a couple months at least. You are absolutely right that one cannot have good sex thinking your partner has diseases. Plus if he had something like HIV that would be a deal-breaker. So, it's logical to conclude than he doesn't have any se_xual diseases.

As to why she didn't just leave for Sweden: IIRC she has made at least one trip to Sweden, and possibly another to ski in the French alps. And of course her mom and sister have been here. You would recall seeing pictures of the house she supposedly bought. The paps would follow her EVERYWHERE. And to say that in Sweden the papparazzi circus would be 'frowned-upon', is to put it very, very mildly. She would be bringing something highly unwelcomed to every person she has contact with. So my guess is that she's been doing a lot of Skype.

Finally, there have been so many leaks... people 'close to Elin' or 'who know Elin' saying stuff to tabloids and the press. And this for her has been a crisis of Trust. She couldn't trust her man, his best friend, and whoever else keeps leaking info to the press. Natural reaction and strategy: Shut up. Talk to and trust no one except her immediate family. Hence... she's been fairly alone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments