'Pretty Wild' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

3/23/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Pretty Wild" stars Tess Taylor, 19, (left) and alleged Burglar Bunch member Alexis Neiers, 18, (right) showed up to the same event in L.A. the other day.

Pretty Wild
Question is ...

ltlmstrblmkr

thought they were sisters? I caught about 5 min of the show while channelsurfing & yikes! They should pull the show for many obvious reasons,the least being how stupid it is.I don't even get the premise.....& what's up with glamorizing all the partying,under-age drinking,drugs,theft & well,the whole sleaze Cali lifestyle? The mom,well,she needs jail-time just for letting her daughter(s?) behave that way.ok,I lied,I watched 10 min. lol Really,how can she be getting all this press when all she is is a common low-life thief?They should ban 'reality tv',or at least adjust the moniker to fake-reality.yup,does look pregnant.....

Matt

i thought the one on the right was Miley Cyrus until i saw her teeth were straight. I honestly have no idea who these people are or why they have a show. I saw 5 mins of it while flipping through channels the other day and so based on what i saw thats why i picked the one on the left. But i'll never watch another minute of that show and hopefully i'll never hear about these criminals ever again.

Jason Chambers

We need a 'both' button here as much as we needed a 'neither' button for the adam lambert/boy george question a few days ago.

Homer

Whoa, that's hot! There isn't a man alive who wouldn't get turned on by that!

CriticAl

Worst reality show ever. E! really produced a turd this time.

Monica

IS ALEXIS NEIRS PREGNANT? SHE PROBABLY THINKS SHE WONT GO TO JAIL IF SHE IS.

SL

Who the hell are these people and WHY do they have a show? Isnt America getting tired of watching other people live their day to day lives????

NickyAnn

We need a "neither" or "eeewww" option on these Who'd you rather questions...please...TMZ if you really want to know...get with the program!

Enough Already

Alexis looks like a pregnant skank in that ugly dress. I wouldn't nail her with Harvey's weiner. I would rather do Tess with but with 3 condoms on.

Elvis Twin

I'll take Alexis, but after dinner OUT, we'll go to a cheap hotel so she won't steal my stuff.

Or my wife's... OH!

Mariah

Monica, #15:
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Enough Already

I would rather have unprotected sex with an HIV positive whore instead of touching either of these SKANKS

C

Ummm..... First of all who are these chicks? Never heard of them. And to all of you who say they are hot. Did you see these girl's ages? They are 18 and 19. I'm sorry but I've seen 40 year olds with bad botox jobs look better then these wannbe's. I'm so tired of nobodies geting publicity. Where are the real stars these days?

IrishRed

Who are these skanks and why do we care?? You get your pic in TMZ because you're a thief - what, slow gossip day? Send the b*tch to jail.

HMichaelH

When you post a picture of two (2) fairly unknown women, and ask, "Who'd you rather?" it would be a good idea, for those of us who have no idea which is which, to identify each of them in the picture.

In the case of the two presented here, I'd do either one of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments