Ricky Martin -- Next Order of Business ...

3/30/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ricky Martin's to do list:
1) Come out of the closet
2) Reexamine my old arm tattoo ...

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

charlene

I never thought he was gay but then again I guess I just didn't want to admit to myself. I love Ricky I think he is a wonderful performer. It doesn't change my mind on him. I love him, he is beautiful and whatever makes him happy makes me happy. His kids are lucky they such a loving father.

oh yeah

to the gay people who talk about bad marriages in order justify gay peervesion. please listen to waht you are saying. it makes no sense,if a man cheats on his wife it is wrong. it is just as wrong as two males buggering each other. you can bugger each other as much as you'all want it's your business. but when it comes to gay marriage it's everybody's business. God destroyed sodom an Ghomorra because the nation encuraged this perverted lifestyle. God will certainly punish this country if our leaders continue to endorse gay marriage.

breal

Truly a manly stand...Now thats a rolemodel! Good Luck.

R-Uchitel

He's sexy nice looking but I hate him for having kids through a surrogate, wot did he want us to think that he's not gay cos he's got kids. I pity for his kids having to live and grow up in an homosex environment.

me

@ 6- Catia

I can tell you have never seen straight latino men dance. Turn off your computer, get out of your house and go and see some beautiful straight latino men dance :D If you are american that's why you don't understand. We latinos dance that way, women and men. I guess that you are an american, sorry but you guys have no rhythm LOL. The way Ricky dances ha NOTHING to do with being straight or gay. Pfffff...

Angela

@ SAMANTHA, he was probably molested by Edgardo Diaz, his Menudo manager.......

I love you Ricky,he is HOT HOT HOT.

Dean

We're 2010 and people still in shock when someone is gay ... please... Good for Ricky Martin. Now I hope he came out with a fantastic CD dance top to bttm. ;-)

raggmopp28

So who is his kids mother?? Will those poor children ever get to meet their mother?? doesnt everyone in the entire world want to know who their mother is? and their father. If Ricky Martin paid a surrogate to have children for him, and then hand over her flesh and blood for a price, those kids will feel very badly when they are old enough to understand. So many kids in orphanages, some will stay there til 18, so why do these Freaks like Ricky Martin and Michael Jackson make children like they are doing a chemistry experiment. These kids will want to know their mothers, and in MJs case know their REAL father (sperm donor).

tis_ruthy

lol TMZ

wendy

this comes as no surprise., he just had to do this on his own time, not when the public says. i hope the wt of the world is no longer on his shoulders. anyone keep up with the tabloids?, it appears that gay marriages and relantionships are more sucessful than the "straight" ones., perhaps they pay more attention to a relationship, something us "straight" people take for granted.

Catia

@ 34- U r an ass. I'm Brazilian u F@CK Head. And LATINO men don't all dance like that. Please get a life and why don't you step out of your house and join all your homo friends.

Ben Dover

Livin' la vida jotaaaaa!!!

Ben Dover

I wonder if he practices martial arts. I think if he did, his styles would be "Joto-Fu" and "Maricon-Do"

Just sayin'