Jesse James in Arizona Rehab

3/31/2010 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A member of the medical team at a Tucson rehab facility tells TMZ Jesse James is a patient there.

Jesse James in Arizona Rehab
The facility -- Sierra Tucson -- specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction, as well as other disorders. TMZ broke the story last night.

Multiple law enforcement sources have told TMZ when a CHP officer stopped Jesse last Friday on the 10 Freeway near Blythe, CA. -- for driving without a front license plate and driving with tinted windows -- James told the officer he was going to Arizona to try to save his marriage to Sandra Bullock.

We have now learned from our law enforcement sources that James was specific -- that he was going to a rehab facility in Tucson.

A TMZ producer called Sierra Tucson and spoke with a therapist, who told us Jesse was at the facility and in fact had a 6 PM treatment Tuesday night.

Jesse's rep acknowledged he's in rehab.

COMMENTS

sarah marchetti

Jesse is suck a looser.sandy is the best thing that ever happened to him and the girls he was with are whores and he went from 8 to a 10, but now he is a below a 0. What a pig sandy is so hot what a dump ass. Can't get any nastier then Jesse. She can get anyone she wants just pick one they will treat you like the badass chick she is. To sandy leave that SOB he was never what he said he was and men like that never change tust me I know.We love you hope to see you soon on the screen love ya, the girls.

kittytoes

There is NO rehab for dumbass. Once you are a dumbass, there is no turning back. Sandra, he's working it that's all. Don't fall for it. I know you love those kids, but living the prime of your life with a loser like him is NOT a good idea. Please be the strong person you really are and let go. Elin is only hanging on for money later on. You don't have to do that. He only wants YOU for the money. It's opposite. Maybe YOU should be the one going for the rehab if you allow him to stay.

roger

it is a huge breach of confidentiality to disclose that he is a client in rehab. sierra tucson is well aware of that. that's a law suit.

Elaine

Ahh FFS - He got caught cheating on his wife. No amount of "rehab" or PR spin is gonna change that. Addiction my ass.......addicted to being an "A Hole" more like it. Kinda belittles the whoe rehab ethos if you ask me.

MJFAN212

WHEN IT WAS TIGERS WIFE DEALING WITH THIS SHE MADE JOKES ABOUT IT "I WOULD OF HIT A LOT HARDER" NOW SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT SO GOES TO SHOW BE CAREFUL L WHAT YOUR LAUGHING AT BECAUSE NEXT WEEK IT COULD BE YOU

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

ana

When I first heard of it I thought he must have been drug or drunk out of his mind to do something like that! And I thought of forgiveness to be possible in that case. Then I heard the rest of the story and he is a low life who used the poor girl for her status in Hollywood he deserves to be punished to the max. He is not sorry! He is sorry he got caught! And so sorry Jesse there is no rehab for that kind of behavior. You thought YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! Move on Sandra don't even give him the pleasure to think he hurt you! Go have a party and find yourself someone who worships you. There are a MILLION guys who would love to kiss the ground you step on....so go make them do that! Enjoy the pleasure of sweet revenge!

Joanne

OK...is the world just blind? If Sandra met jesse in 2003 and married him in 2005...AND his 6 year old daughter is born in 2004, did Jesse cheat with Sandra on his ex wife????? Well who is really at fault and who really has the problem???? Looks like karma to me!