TMZ Live: Dr. Murray, Rachel Uchitel & LiLo

4/1/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license, Rachel Uchitel's alleged $10 million pay-off, and Michael Lohan and Lindsay Lohan's Twitter war.

Motorola Blur

Plus: An April Fool's Day prank on Harvey ... and where does Joe Jackson's money come from?

Barb

Since when do wittiness"s get paid in a trail?? I know I don't watch much TV but this is new to me. Wouldn't that be kind of bias if you were being paid to be a wittiness, is that even legal?

jfp

Harvey, my daughter is going to Africa with the peace core and I want to know if it is wise to travel there with expensive camera's and other electronic gear?

nan

harvey ..do you think this new thing with murray is an excuse to plea bargain.
the lawyers already got their free publicity/

what happened to malpractice insurance
if he is a threat to peoples safety they would have to pull his license, wouldnt they , regardless of his finances

karen

is it true that jennifer lopez is having butt surgery and getting it smaller??????

Bob

The feed came up muted. Who is the eye candy today?

Bob

Oh, it's Dennis. Why is Dennis wearing the hat and coat? Is he supposed to be incognito?

Randy

Do you think that the situation between Lindsay and Sam could be part of why Lindsay is partying so much. ( to help cover up her "pain)

GoldyL

Wow! Tiger settled with Rachel for a nice #$10 million? I'd love to know what she knew to get that kind of money! Run Elin, run!

mellen

Does anyone know whether or not Alberto and Nicole Alvarez are related in some way? It just seems like it's too much of a coincidence, considering the situation. Sorry if you answered this question previously and I missed it. Thanks

kevin ross

We love tmz and tmz live at the ofice and we always have this arguement about reality stars... when, if ever, a "reality star" becomes a "star". I have agrued that because they have a show they are one already... others here have aruged that the "reality star" has to do something outside the show... example: "the situation" throwing a pitch, but not "snookie" appearing on say a wendy williams show because shes "skookie" and NOT doing something outside the charater of the show.

On a slow day can you settle this... lol ps. can there be an all female "live" once or twice a week... the girls on tmz are hot, and get it.

ch33rylipss

Hey Mike Britney meet up with Jason after she went shopping maybe that's why she changes into a sexy little dress

Joe

I want to work for TMZ! I would love the opportunity to be apart of the TMZ team and would like to know how I can get Harvey to see my resume. Please help!!!

-J. Burden
jb31981@yahoo.com
NYC

Mily

I would like to thank whoever asked for eye candy on the livechat the other day. And thank you for bringing Tyler on :)

Jennifer

Mike, I don't care what the others say I like you just the way you are so keep talking.

Rafael

Hey Mike,

If Rachel gets $10M and these other skanks are also asking for money from Tiger, which is essentially for sex, isn't that prostitution, and ultimately illegal?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments