'Jerseylicious' Chicks

Who'd You Rather?

4/3/2010 1:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doing their best Jwoww, Snooki and Sammi Sweetheart impersonations, Alexa Prisco (left), Olivia Blois Sharpe (center) and Briella Calafiore (right) of "Jerseylicious" brought out their acrylics, overdone eyes and orange skin for an event across the Hudson River in Manhattan on Thursday.

Jerseylicious
Question is ...

ginny

I don't know what's worse their faces or their clothes!!

ml

They are just a piece of trash.

Rudy

Whats up with the duckface?

laughs at Obama voters

New Jersey is the armpit of America.

OlgaP

I live in Ukraine, maybe that's why I've never heard of these girls. possibly they are talented or have other advantages, but all of them look terribly unattractive. hard to choose from nothing :-))))))))

T.Sentaz

Oh hell! I can see that most of these comments are from uptight, knit-picky, self-righteous d*cks. None of these women look THAT bad. The people on here putting them on blast would gladly get down with any of these ladies on the dance floor if approached so give me a break. Also, don't feel proud for leaving some a**hole remark about how they're ugly-- it's tasteless to go after someone purely based on looks.They can dress however they want and aren't skanks because of it.

Luornu

The choices should be: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, or Herpes?

LULU

Can someone please tell me why these girls are all over the media? They have no OBVIOUS talent, their hair and makeup are rediculous and they just look cheap! They need a good dressing down by their mothers, unless of course, they got the look from them!!!

David

Your polls need to add a "none". All your polls. Even though, on this one, you should have added the option "a knot hole in a rotted tree". I would have picked that one.

brandy

where is the choice NONE!!!!

ANEITHEROPTIONSHOULDNOTEXIST

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET THE "WHO'D YOU RATHER" JOKE.

THE REASON THERE IS NOT A "NEITHER" OPTION IS BECAUSE THAT MAKES THE "GAME" EVEN MORE CHALLENGING AND INTERESTING.

IF A NEITHER OPTION EXISTED THAT WOULD TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT. YOU WOULD JUST HIT "NEITHER" AND THE FUN WOULD BE OVER. JUST CHOOSE ONE AND LAUGH AT THE RESULTS!!!

Yvonne

They look like clowns!

criss

Ugh, they're all nasty

Misty

we TOTALLY need a neither option.

Nio Soso

"...their acrylics, overdone eyes and orange skin..."
Seriously.
I'd rather not.

It's in my religion (Simply dubbed "Modest Standards") not to 'rather' roadkill that's been in the tanning salon for too long.

The body pictures make them out as generic trashy women. It's the headshots that are downright gruesome.

I'd rather Bob Saget.