Jesse James' Mom, Daughter Spotted with Boxes

4/3/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carol James, mother of Jesse James, and his daughter Sunny were spotted carrying boxes out of the home Jesse shares (shared?) with Sandra Bullock yesterday afternoon.

media_removed_tmz

As we reported yesterday, a moving van was at the home yesterday and a couch, loveseat, and several boxes were packed up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SFW

It's carrying not carried.

Allen Ridak

What's up with all the photos of kids lately? Must be a Chester working at TMZ.

Q

nice spider and web design on the elbow there Grandma...guess the apple dont fall from the 3rd Reich Tree.

Reign the boy in Mom since you didnt when he needed you most. But lose the convict wear first. Nice influence the boat use have on that child.

e33

Jesse James is a weak loser

nikki

You said yesterday twice, and it wasnt reported yesterday...it was only 14 hrs ago.

TMZBoy

WAIT !! DON'T LEAVE.

He's taking a week of Sex Addict Classes...he'll be healed.
I swear.

medeak

looks to be moving the poor kids to keep them away from parasites like you.

UGGGGHHH

SMART MOVE SANDRA. TAKE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS BEFORE THE DIRT BAG GETS HOME. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

MOVE ON TO SOMEBODY WITH CLASS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT IN JESSE.

SANDRA BULLOCK AMERICA'S SWEETHEART!

Nancy

Boy, do they look trailer park, or what? Jesse, dress them up, they look like hobos.

lou

You know, I just feel sorry for Sandra and the hurt she must be going through. Don't you think the mother and grand daughter feel bad. Jesse got caught. Do you think he would be in rehab if he hadn't gotten caught. I think she should dump him. That's not saying that in the future if they find love for one another again it can't happen.
I'm not one for divorce, but this might be too much for anyone to take. I'm sure Sandra feels as though she can never trust anyone again. Who are we to say what they feel. They both need a little time, but unfortunately can't get away from the tabloids.

Me

I see one box and a kid with string, how is this news?

that.is.all

I hope Sunny is allowed to spend some time alone with SB. That only seems right, JMO.

anna9

trailer trash

Thunder Thighs

I feel bad for the kid, by all accounts Sunny adores Sandra and vice versa. Now they will grow apart and not get to live the life they were going to all because Jesse can't keep his dick in his pants. My brother did the same thing to his family except he also smokes crack which means he isn't banging hot chicks but chicks with no teeth.

that.is.all

Marry me Lou. You're a rare find.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments