« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Prez Obama

A Little Too High

on Opening Day

4/5/2010 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama took the mound to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Washington Nationals game today ... and saying it was bad does no justice to the word "bad."

President Barack Obama: Click to View!
The President was really off base on this one.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

marge

The pentecostal church does not oppose alcohol, only drunkenness. Stop lying now please

marge

Okay. Looks like it was 5:01. Pretty darn close

Posted at 5:23PM on Apr 7th 2010 by The Dog Trainer

-----------------------------

So your life consist of sitting around on TMZ all day and staring at the second hand on your watch? Dude, no wonder you are a lonely, unemployed, loser gay man. You sound pretty retarded. I think somebody needs to get their priorities in order!!!

Bring 'Em Young

Poor republican. Maybe that faith-based healthcare his church provides can cure that sexuality problem he's so ashamed of.

Bring 'Em Young

Posted at 5:34PM on Apr 7th 2010 by wow...just...wow

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You've been here all day. I guess all that describes you. Another republican trying to project his problems onto someone else.

Bring 'Em Young

Now here's a link to a big time loser. He must live here. Like you.

Bring 'Em Young

You got dropped like a bad transmission. Oh wait, thats right you like to pretend you're a girl. Stupid republican closet case.

marge

178. I am actually a heterosexual female who happens to have many gay friends, male and female. They are some of the nicest, most tolerant and generous people I know. They make the most loyal friends. Many of them are also shunned by their parents and make their community of friends their family. My husband, kids and I have shared many holiday meals with our gay friends.
Find a community to belong to - they are everywhere, in every city.
Be pro-active about your situation, don't try and change yourself. Get your education, whatever job you can get and get the heck away from your parents, they are the sick ones, not you.
It just takes the first step to change your life. Find a support group and go for it!
And don't engage here with the homophobic twisted neo-cons - they are as sick and twisted as your parents.

Posted at 5:13PM on Apr 7th 2010 by reality, please

------------------------------------------------

You are so sweet. Thank you so much for understanding. And please pay no mind to the imposter using my name on here. It's just so hard to find friends. I'm in my late 40's, unemployed and live in a house full of hate and anger. Plus it doesn't help that I'm 5'5, 258 pounds, and I have more hair on my back than I do on my head. No self respecting gay man would want anything to do with me, and i can't blame them. I just wish Obama would support people like me, but he says marriage is just between a man and a woman only. So even my Democrat President hates me as much as my father. I thought Democrats were supposed to care and support people like me???? :(

marge

It's bad enough this Communist is as competent as a squirrel, but the fact he throws worse than an amputee doesn't really help matters. What a loser!!!!!!

marge

188. You got dropped like a bad transmission. Oh wait, you like to pretend you're a girl. You stupid republican closet case.

Posted at 6:09PM on Apr 7th 2010 by The Dog Trainer

**************

Like you even know anything about transmissions. You and your Huffy bike have a hard enough time getting around with your fatass crushing the tires, LOL!!!!

marge

he'd probably be better at Cricket. I believe that's what they play in Kenya

marge

guess the dog catcher wasn't allowed any computer time today at the insane asylum.

Dakoola

Mr. President... We have the Russian Prime minister on the phone, sir. Something about violating international airspace, sir. We are at def con 1, sir...def con 1. Mr. President....Mr. President?

Thunder Thighs

Odumbo, JACKASS, COMPLETE FAILURE, Go back to Kenya you are OFFENSIVE to AMERICAN VALUES, IMPEACH THE REGIME, can't throw, IDIOT GIRLY MAN

Thunder Thighs

All the catcher had to do was stand up...I've seen so many others fuck this up really bad...lay off obama

proud lady

It really suprises me how so many people really hate Our New African American President. This man just can't get anything right in so many peoples eyes. Even when it is right in their faces that the other folks are blocking everything. If they get back into office we are worst off then we are now. Maybe that's the way people want things. Since they are too blind to see that Bush was horrible. Where were all of you then. OOH forgot Bush White man, White man can do what they want no questions ask. Bet the next guy won't get away with anything, wonder if everything he or she does will be on CNN and all the other news or is this only because of OBAMA.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13