« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger Case in DA's Hands

4/7/2010 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The investigation into Ben Roethlisberger's sexual assault case has been turned over to the District Attorney.

TMZ confirmed Milledgeville Police and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation turned over their investigation results to DA Fred Bright this morning.

Yesterday, Milledgeville cops told TMZ they never got the follow-up interview with Big Ben that they wanted.

The DA will now decide if charges will be filed against the Pittsburgh Steelers QB.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BabyGirl

trish

File them already....

youreabungler

Put this ugly creep away already. If I was innocent I would be running To the cops to tell my side. Not avoiding them.

doc murry

They will not do anything because his people have already sent the girl a big fat check......What assualt?
It was a misunderstanding.

Thunder Thighs

Put the piece of shite away. So may sports players seem to think they are entitled to what they want when they want it, no matter who they hurt and to heck with the consequences.

wkc

Ben is a fool. I didn't want to believe the first person, but the more I look at this guy and think about it I think he is GUILTY. If he is not guilty then he is the stupidest person to walk this earth by placing himself in these situations. Abstain from the very appearance of evil.

Just Me

I don't think we'll ever find out what truly happened that night. He say-she say at this point. If he's guilty, do the time. If he's not, then she just contributed to ruining his image. No matter what the case is, it's been drawn out too long and I believe the public is over this case.

Thunder Thighs

He'll be ah motorboat'n nutt'n but-Butt 'n ah cock-meat samich. Chow, eat me.. CoOKiEz! das BallZ, yalz.

republican mensa

He is innocent if anything happened they would have some proof, in this day and age of cell phone video text. These women want money and want to get paid, his lawyer is telling him not to talk as they do ben hold your head up buddy your a champ in my book and advice is stay away from the hos. I'm a woman and he is not guilty.

Steeler Fan

he's innocent, it's just another girl trying to make headlines

Stevereeno

Here's a clue: 'the request for DNA (Rothlisbergers) was withdrawn.'

The only case they have at all is an underaged female intoxicated.
If you're the bar owner or the bar tender you may have the shakes and if you're the female you're looking at a DWI-non vehicular.

raider

little ben aint talking?? dont the guilty ones allways keep there mouth shut?? little ben any other time is shooting his big mouth off!!

Just Me

republican mensa and Steeler fan....I agree with you both.

bionicduck

He's guilty for Christ's sake. All those hucklebucks in Georgia need to stop being so star struck. Prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. He is a sexual predator! Who's is he going to end up killing if he is not stopped? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!

bionicduck

He's guilty!! Wake up people, he's a sexual predator and needs to be stopped before he really hurts some poor girl.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments