Think of Laura

4/7/2010 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old (right) resurfaced at some event in Hollywood the other day, looking pleasant.

Chris Cross

Christopher won 5 Grammys in 1981 and an Oscar (for Best Song) the following year.

Cross has a new album coming out later this year.

Perez Hilton's Bumhole

Where is the neck? Where is the chin? Someone stole them - call 911!

SCOTT

Recently came across his catalog on iTunes... The guy kept writing and recording great music over the decades. If you liked what he did back then, you'd really like his music now.

Howard Leibowitz

I was working security at a side door at a concert at the University of Florida where he was the opening act right after the first album came out. There were no pictures of him on the album and since this was the pre-internet era, I had never actually seen what he looked like. Anyway, some fat guy with wild hair and a stupid goatee tries to get in by telling me his Christopher Cross. I tell him to get lost. Based on his voice I was expecting a Kenny Loggins type. After a brief argument he calls out to the guys in the band who are doing a sound check to tell me who he is. They tell me he is Cristopher Cross and to let him in. I still don't believe them, but let him in anyway figuring he was some roadie. You can imagine my suprise when he walks onstage. His voice never did match his body, but what a great voice it is.

mimi

Loved his songs. I still listen to them in the car when I am on long trips. His looks never mattered to me. He's so gifted.

stan schweiger

CCross looks happy...won all those Grammys. Beat Sinatra's "Trilogy." There was one song in "Trilogy," that was somewhat "catchy." Had a city in the title -- "Boston,Boston," "Dallas,Dallas," "Philly, Philly" -- something like that. If it was really good I would have remembered it. Oh, well...

Pierre

Christopher Cross sang two of my all time favorite songs "Sailing" and "Arthur's Theme (Best that you can do)."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2