Gloria Allred Client - Little Person, Big Problem

4/8/2010 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred is standing up for the rights of little people everywhere, by announcing she's filing a disability discrimination claim against a college that allegedly booted a 3'7" student because of her size.

During the news conference, Lydia Aparicio says she was attending Everest College in Reseda, CA to become a medical assistant, but was dropped from the program after school reps said she would never cut it in the real world because of her disability.

frito

Joslyn James refused to have sex with me because I have a small pecker. She let's everyone else have sex with her, but refused me because of my defect. This is a case of blatant discrimination. I am demanding financial comensation and an apology ASAP.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

GEEZ. ARE WE GOING TO SEE A BLOG ON TMZ EVERY TIME GLORIA GETS A NEW CLIENT? THE SCHOOL GAVE THIS WOMAN A CHANCE WHEN THEY SIGNED HER UP. OBVIOUSLY SHE CAN'T CUT IT. WHAT'S THE SCHOOL SUPPOSED TO DO? LIE TO HER AND TAKE ALL HER MONEY FOR TUTITION AND LEAVE HER DEEP IN DEBT AND UNABLE TO FIND A JOB? SCHOOL DID HER A FAVOR AND HOW DOES SHE RETURN IT? SHE SUES THEM. I'M FED UP WITH PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LOOKING FOR "EQUAL" TREATMENT BUT FOR "SPECIAL" TREATMENT. GLORIA MUST BE FED UP BEING CALLED "ATTORNEY TO THE WHORES" SO NOW SHE SHOWS UP WITH A LITTLE PERSON AND EVERYONE CRIES "GO GLORIA" LIKE SHE'S A SAINT. WHAT SHEEP.

Annette

She can work on me if I get a Little hurt. Otherwise I want a big person. No offense, but she can't even reach the GD gurney without using a ladder or stepstool.

J

This so-called "caring" civil rights lawyer denied representing me against Westwood college for discrimination when they tried to kick me out for speaking up. I guess I have to have some sort of physical disability or sex scandal for her to represent me. Sad, really sad.

tis_ruthy

I don't really know who Gloria is lol .. she is exploiting people? I guess Lydia's dream of working in the medical profession may not be that realistic, but it does show that people with disabilities can be discriminated against. Is there no job that can be created that allows Lydia to be who she wants to be in at least some way...why is it always impossible?? I suppose in an ideal world there is. Maybe there is some degree of exploitation in this case. Cetainly tugs on the heart strings.

I know TMZ enjoy exposing people for what they really are, but your wording and headlines deliberately extract a certain response, it's only when a person looks back several times that maybe you are right about these people. Glad you changed the words on this one though as Lydia doesn't deserve the sarcasm.

As for my opinion on Gloria, and you know you are going to get it
lol, jury's out until I know more.

Walter

tis_ruthy

72. I can't fly because of the laws of gravity. Is Gloria going to hold a press conference about that? Will she try to get the laws repealed? I can cry, if that will help. Or is it really more about Gloria. Hmm. I wonder.

Posted at 7:40PM on Apr 8th 2010 by Walter

Sad to say, but it probably is more about Gloria. On the other hand if Gloria gets people thinking about this kind of topic which seems to me like a shut door, no room for compromise..maybe its a good thing??

Thunder Thighs

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY..................Please make Gloria (fricking scumbag) Allred go away. She is a disgusting lesbian famewhore. What a joke!!!

nan

i now totally understand the person who posts under gloria allred is a media whore

den in sac

tis_ruthy

. Gloria Allred, simply put, is the Al Sharpton of Hookers, ho's, tramps, retards, midgets, test tube babies, etc., etc., etc.!

Posted at 8:08PM on Apr 8th 2010 by dennis in sac

I see....and what do you think about Al Sharpton??

ron

gloria is a typical ambulance chaser.without the ambulance.the bitch needs laid.i havent a clue who will do it.i asked my dog to and he barked"not even with a porkchop around her neck".ruff.......wouldnt that suck if she got hit by like a bus or something?or got breast cancer?think of all the trash with no one to represent them.sniffle!!

Roxy

Thats not true. My Primary Care Physician in Oakland hired a little person for the same job !!!!!!

Sally

Why are we providing info on Allred's work - there are millions of Attorney's in the US who do more interesting work that her - particular on EEOC. If you are turning into a "Attorney Case" program - report on everyone else. Otherwise take her out of the news - she mainly represents HO's. Perhaps something decent occasionally.

Chris

I feel sorry for her. I hope she becomes a DR. But WTF Gloria ? So when is the case going to trial. When are all her cases going to trial ? Fame Whore !!!!