TMZ Live: Conrad Murray, Barkley & Sheen

4/9/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Conrad Murray's Propofol ban, Charlie Sheen's "Two and a Half Men" contract negotiations, and the FAA grounding Tiger's prank plane.

Motorola Blur
040910_tmz_live_video

Plus: Charles Barkley's racial rant against the Masters chairman ... and Sandra Bullock living with Jesse James' kids.

firebaby

harvey, how are you jewish and but eat pork (before you went pescetarian)?

Thunder Thighs

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and the "Go white power" magnets...people need to get the fuck over it...When did supporting "white power" make you a racist? If a hispanic has "brown pride", does that make him a racist? If a black man, or woman, supports "black power", does that make them a racist? With thriving organizations like the NAACP, who's to say that supporting your race makes you prejudice against all others? I say "WHITE POWER", and cant truthfully say I am not a racist. I am a white male. I am proud of who I am. Nothing more, nothing less. Good day to you all!

Beau

I LOVED THIS EPISODE OF TMZ LIVE!!!!!!!!

The two lawyers were great today.

More of the two lawyers, in future episodes.

Beau

This was a great episode!!!!!

Harvey + TMZ Lawyer= GREAT TMZ Live Episode

No Mike needed.

Beau

great show guys!!!

Beau

Number #16 "Jukebox" I agree with you

Today's TMZ Live was fun and the lawyer arguments were great fun to watch.

Beau

They should do TMZ Live with the Lawyers, at least, once a week.

I loved the show, today.

NeverMind

28. I LOVED THIS EPISODE OF TMZ LIVE!!!!!!!!

The two lawyers were great today.

More of the two lawyers, in future episodes.

Posted at 7:46PM on Apr 9th 2010 by Lorna

I second that!!!

Beau

Can I just say that, I also loved loved loved today's TMZ LIVE!!!!

I think it is in the top three of all episodes (including celeb interviews) of the show, so far....

(I know I am repeating what some others have already said/posted but...)

MORE WITH THE TWO LAWYERS, PLEASE!!!!

Siohban

Okay, this was the best TMZ Live Show ever.

I agree with Maria #1, the LAWYERS should be on every Friday.

(Answering viewer questions, great legal arguments, and Harvey stories) that is the great Lawyers Show.

xolook93

╭══════════════╮
╰══════════════╯
,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

tayriley

i need some of what harvey is on. can anyone tell me what that is?

T. Williams

I am disappointed in this website! I thought Harvey Levin was one of the good guys, reporting the facts, that did not include Hilton, Stern sleeze. So sad, you stood out, but not anymore. The comments and headlines look like any typical low class site vying for hits and attention. Don't go out this way, Mr. Levin. Please come back, I know you have it in you!

Sincerely,