Chris Brown's Census Confusion

4/13/2010 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had no problem headlining a Census rally today in Richmond, VA. Actually filling out his census is a whole other Oprah.

Brown, in an interview with WBBT in Richmond, admitted he hadn't done his own census yet, saying, "I was unaware of it in the beginning too, I was like, 'I'm not too sure what the census is.'"

Chris has nothing to worry about -- there are no questions like, "Have you been convicted of a crime?" on a census form.

Ann

He doesn't know what Census is, nor does he know what class is. I'd love smack you around myself, wife beater.

MikeR

W either you know what it is or not is IRRELEVANT!! Just do as your told and fill it out!! It's important to have this count of people and races.

And NO it's not racist as some idiot in my local newpaper wrote.

Thomas Xavier

Hey Ann, shut the hell up.

As for you TMZ, you're lucky that you don't need to fill out an application to create a website, because it would probably take some degree of intelligence to complete. The average IQ of Harvey/TMZ Staff probably averages around the same number as the weight of an extremely anorexic female model.

Darlene

Shaking head!

drea

Chris Brown is a moron.

Elmer Flobbergob

That guy is a world class moron.

herbert83

Come on my brother, YOU ARE A MORON. gO TO SCHOOL, READ A NEWSPAPER, WATCH THE NEWS, LET US NOT LET PEOPLE THINK THAT WE ARE IGNORANT, BE YOU WHITE OR BLACK, DUMB IS DUMB AND DUMBER IS JUST DUMBER, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK cHRIS AND JUST SHUT UP AND SING

BlueMax

Another example of our fine school system and parents being involved in their children's education.

neither of these two sluts

chris brown: Census! Whats that, thought I was here to beat up another girl and then complain how wal-mart wont sell my crappy cd's.

I'm a crazy person...

Yeeaaaahhhhhhh booyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Kno I'm sayin'?!?! Mah nigguz "Frend" an "Thomas Xavier" here be duh ****! Kno I'm sayin'?!?! Shot call-uhs, brall-uhs!!! Yay-yuh!!! Kno I'm sayin'?!?! Downe none uh ya'll be dissin' mah nigguh Bitchslap Brown yo! Kno I'm sayin'?!?! I'll grab mah piece an buss a cap!! Kno I'm sayin'?!

And foh Ann...I'd uh lika rat-a-tat-tat-dat-ass! Kno I'm sayin'?!?!

Back to gettin' crunck wit mah foety, ya'll! Kno I'm sayin'?!?! Dis playah OUT!

PS - George Bush hatez black people! (Kno I'm sayin'?)

johnny blaze

F@#king Idiot!

Phreaky

Yea, I wonder how many days of hard labor Chris actually did after the first few days when the camera's left.
TMZ you should really look into that ;)

AH

Got a 'full briefing' for a census? Are you serious?

Allen

OK, so let's get this straight. He headlined a "Census Rally", but has no idea what the census is? What a tool! What dingbat from the Obama Administration thought he would be a good choice to headline this event?

panthergirl89

Role model? How delusional can one get!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments