Lohan on Depo Drama --

I Had to Go to School!

4/15/2010 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she didn't bail on her deposition yesterday just so she could go shopping -- LiLo claims she had more important things to attend to ... like court-ordered traffic school.

Lindsay Lohan on Depo Drama
On her way out of an afternoon shopping spree in Beverly Hills, we asked Lohan if she was planning on attending her next depo -- to which she responded, "Well I won't have traffic school by the court, will I?"

As we previously reported, lawyers wanted to depose Lohan in an incident where she allegedly hijacked an SUV -- loaded with 3 men and a baggie of cocaine -- and went on a wild car chase in 2007.

seeklove

Yeah, who cares? Recently, I found an age-gap site called __Agegaplove.com__ and I met my lover here. He is 9 yeard older than me. It's a nice place- for Younger Women and Older Men, or Older Women and Younger Men, to interact with each other. Age gap is- not problem there. You may check out or tell your friends.

annie

She used to be so CUTE!! And so very talented. But for way too many people, their talent turns out to be a two-edged sword. She strikes me as this totally lost, sad soul with not one person on the planet who's willing or able to help her find her way to peace and happiness. [Certainly I realize that she's aliented a multitude of advocates throughout the years.]Still, I find it all rather sad. Wasteful and sad and so very unnecessary.

JANDEAN61

Ali is so ****ing hot !

Average Dude

17. She looks like an Ex Jehovah's Witness...OUCH!!!

Posted at 8:33 AM on Apr 15, 2010 by ZeekOsbourne

Oh, com'on! Any Ex Jehovah's Witnesses looks better than her. Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy better.

ZeekOsbourne

Average Dude.....You are sooooo right!! I need to clarify it ...she looks like a Current Jehovah's Witness doing her street work .

just sayin!!!

Milkaholic Blowhan

Stick a fork in this dried out hag. She's done

tygrlili

Wasn't someone following her around the entire day to know if she went to school? I can't believe the paparazzi would let her out of their sight!

Willie

This broad either needs to die or run out of money, ASAP. I'm sick of her and her trash bag family.

p

Skank. Skag. Loser. Fallen Movie Starlet with no future. But I love her anyway.

KristinaLA

I have a friend that reminds me of Linds.... trainwreck, drama queen,... I like Lindsay as an actress but I wouldn't want to hang out with her on a regular basis.

Christopher Shookla

Which I had 10% of her ****ing wealth. ****ing bitch, hate her and her whole ****ing family, trollop..

lalli

since she can't get a job and no one wants anything to do with her, why is she shopping and how is she paying for it? from her last hit, the parent trap? why does she always look confused? is it becuse she has no idea why people care about her either?

balls

balls

what a beautiful day

poor Lindsay

Good riddance!

When she ODs, and she will OD, no one is going to be scratching their heads as to why!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments