Kiefer -- Chatty After Nudie Bar Incident

4/16/2010 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just a few hours after he was reportedly tossed out of a London strip club, Kiefer Sutherland appeared as a guest on the popular UK talk show "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross."

media_removed_tmz

As the old saying goes: A sober man's thoughts are a drunk man's words.

biene maja

U Rock Kiefer!! Make it over to Berlin, it's only an hour flight and so much mor fun to party!!

biene maja

U Rock Kiefer!! Make it over to Berlin, it's only an hour flight from London and so much mor fun to party!!

Seriou

Oh great. Pay money to watch hot babes only to witness some ass wipe celeb flash his moobs. Let's all say "Yuck" kiddies!

Seriously, is Keifer trying to send everyone a message about his sexuality? If yes, just c'mon out of that closet, Keifer. Otherwise, don't think you are "one of the girls," and just keep your shirt on.

Yes, this is the same post I posted earlier but I wanted to say it again.

Carl

Did Ross ask about it? If you've seen the show you know that if he knew about the incident he'd definitely ask.

FEEL THE LOVE

ANOTHER TRAIN WRECK.......IN MOTION.......TRY.....SITCOMS / CELEB ...REHAB.....OR SOME OTHER MINDLESS VENUE...WHERE YOU BELONG

cinthia

love kiefer, he looks like a fun guy to party with, i would be laughing my a** off!! keep having fun we only live once.

electriczipper

I thought he had a baby sitter to keep him out of trouble and away from booze and drugs

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE KLOWNS TO THE YARD =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ B O I N G !!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

maxsands

kiefer is the man. he still likes to party..... not like he is out to cure cancer.....party on

lili

Kiefer is HOT...I love Kiefer and 24...and I really love a shirtless Kiefer!

kmm

Kiefer needs to go into rehab for his alcohol addiction. It's getting out of control.

CuntmuffinfilledwithWhore

#10 LMFAO

henrique

"Just a few hours after he was reportedly tossed out of a London strip club, Kiefer Sutherland appeared as a guest on the popular UK talk show 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.' "

Ross's show is always taped earlier in the week and aired on Friday, So he didn't appear on the show "a few hour after " getting tossed out of a club.

THe show may have aired the same day/evening he was "tossed" out of the club though.

BillyBurke

Kiefer rocks on!

There is no shame for a straight man to get kicked out of a tittie bar.

The Brits are a little too uptight anyways so he was probably having a good time.

See you in Wyoming Kiefer

Alex

Keifer is gay... like way gay... we were a Jone's in West LA and my friend was like "hey its the 24 dude!" he went over to him to shake his hand and things got really weird. Keifer sent his entorage home and kept buying my friend drinks all night. He wouldnt let my friend get away, he even offered to take him home. My friend got drunk and went to shake his hand goodbye, keifer leaned in and kissed him on the cheek... I will never see keifer as the bad ass I thought he was... my friend was tramatized but after he said "at least im hot enough for the 24 dude"... very very true story. I have pics to prove it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments