Shauna Sand's TRANSformation

4/17/2010 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It took just seven years, but Lucite lovely mother of three Shauna Sand, 38, has finally completed her transformation.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
It's just not clear what she has become.

pattijen

Seriously, Heidi Montag should take a long hard look at this monstrosity of a woman. It should make her run the other way when it comes to any further plastic surgery.

Cleveland Gal

For the life of me I can't understand why someone would destroy their looks like that. I wonder if she thinks she actually looks good? Or even human for that matter?

Bertha

What color is that skin....Jaundice! freekazoid!

Meg Alomaniac

Why doesn't she get her nose done?

why

She used to be so pretty. Why would you do that to yourself? I think the only doctor she needs to see is a shrink.

South Beach

Heidi take note, see your future if you continue. Of course the blue on the eyes and orange skintone doesn't help matters.

Cosmetic surgery can be great if done for the right reasons, and done reasonably, tuck here and there. If you're 40, you are not going to look 20 again, ever. It's what it is. But one can look good "for that age", along with a good diet and exercise.

Take Racquel Welch. she was on Oprah recently and looks fantastic. Completely awesome, and at 69 put Big O in the dirt, a fact that was not missed by The O, who has huge body issues herself as we know. She was pretty bitchy about it, actually.

Tinydancer

all that surgery, and she left that awful nose alone. that was all that needed fixed to begin with!

jxtr

She looks much older than her alleged age of 38. Also, I though that cosmetic surgery was used to improve looks. It looks like something went wrong with her surgery and it made her look worse.

rexcars

She was so-so before. Now she's ****ing UGLEEEEEEEEE

Debbie

That is so gross. I hate plastic surgery and botex. I went sailing with an "OC" woman last weekend trying to get the Angelina Jolie and looked like Octomom. When will these women realize natural is better. Not everyone needs Angelina Jolie lips and it's gross when a forehead can't move. I'm 50 and I still don't have wrinkles on my forehead. I'd rather see wrinkles than to see a forehead or face that can't move.

Genna

Of all the work she got done to herself she should have fixed her nose.

Mar

It is her lips that make her nose look bigger. She needs to put on a few pounds and get rid of those lips!!!

Betsy

NOT an improvement!!!!!

TMZDude

ROFL...She does look like a tranny.
I love this site, keep it real TMZ.

GatorMom

She has GOT to tone down those lips and eye make-up!! She looks like she looked better with a little more weight on her face too. Somebody help that girl!!!