Shauna Sand's TRANSformation

4/17/2010 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It took just seven years, but Lucite lovely mother of three Shauna Sand, 38, has finally completed her transformation.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
It's just not clear what she has become.

Cc

****** Nasty *****

OMG

They should make plastic surgery illegal in some instances and this is one the those instances!

bruno

WTF is wrong with these women? They just get uglier with each surgery.

Christie

ATTENTION: Heidi Montag - this is your future...

Debi

OMG! not that she was gorgeous before but she was at least NOT SCARY! OMG again! She must scare herself shes so f-ing UGLY now. WOW what a differance & its not good. Her plastic surgeon should be sued! Shes a HORROR now & those lips look like they could suck the skin off a cows udder! VERY VERY UGLY!!! orange skin too! wowwwwwwwwwwww!

Mia

My god she looks like a fish...on land...

Maribel

Oh my.....I thought she was a tranny! Who ever lied to her and told her she looked good needs to be smacked upside the head.

Raejean

A duck?

deschl

mornin mohammad (in my goldie hawn first wives club voice)

Cindy

OMG, I want to look just like her! Wait, I have to go out stand in the street and let a bus hit me in the face!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!

sam flot

rode hard and put away wet...

JordanH.

She was so fresh faced and pretty seven years ago, what the hell? I've always said I was a believer in plastic surgery if it helped a person feel better about themselves, but man, this just makes me want to run to and get a law degree ASAP and help her sue the doctors who did that to her. HORRIBLE.

Tracy Brown

Da-yum! She looks like a tranny now. That trout-pout looks...well, fishy to me and the fake and bake tan is ghastly. What a sad caricature of her former self.

OMG

You have got to be kidding. I thought that was a completely different person. 7 years apart but she looks like she's 30 years older!!!! The girl ont he right looks to be like in her early 20's and the it on the left looks like a woman in her 50's who has had lots of surgery, I cant believe that's only 7 years apart. Why did she do that, that is really sad. This is what Heidi Montag's gonna become. Really scary.

Erica

Damn, those lips are ugly; she thinks they look "sexy". Poor woman looks creepy. I guess that's what Hollyweird does to women. They want to look sexy to have power over men. She should wear a burka along with the rest of the trashy looking bimbos with their big, inflated, false boobs.