Shauna Sand's TRANSformation

4/17/2010 7:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It took just seven years, but Lucite lovely mother of three Shauna Sand, 38, has finally completed her transformation.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
It's just not clear what she has become.

TM8

This is seriously very sad. She was pretty before, and went from that... to THAT? Someone needs to tell her she has that body dismorphia. THAT is what is wrong with surgeons. ANY surgeon with dignity and common sense should have told her she didn't need to have work done!!!!! I'm so pissed after seeing that right now.

george fudge!

She is downright fugly ugly now. Belongs in a Barnum & Bailey travelling circus show.
But we all know Tiger Woods prefers the 2010 version of this thing, with all the silicon, botox, and bleached blonde scraggly hair!

Christy

Wow she looks disgusting compared to how hot she used to be!!
Those lips!!

Dixie

Holy cow that is freaking ugly! Why do women do this to themselves? Why can't they understand that natural beauty is the way to go?

Anthony

Seriously she used to be pretty hot, I remember thinking Lorenzo Lamas must have a happy penis. WTF did she do to her lips and nose? She needs to lose the orange glow, let the lips return to normal and change her makeup. The nose? No clue what she can do there.

Trish

She was so pretty before. What a disaster.

wendy

the future heidi pratt

Chip Robinson

That's just plain nasty! Why would you take natural beauty and tweek it until you look like a joke? Should have left it alone!

Sonja

Good Lord if there was ever a poster child for staying away from plastic surgery this chic is it! What a shame, she looks 30yrs older not 7yrs older.

dmar

One word. GROSS.

sweetsuzybee

Yea she looks like a drag queen but I would still hit!!!
donvuitton.com

....(....\............../....)
.... \....\........... /..../
......\....\........../..../
.......\..../´¯.I.¯`\./.../
......./... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
......I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
......I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...)
......\.....` ¯..¯ ´.......'
.......\_________.•´
........l-_-_-_-_-_-
.----. _..............._.----.

MissFinland

I mean... what.. what did she do to herself? Does she think she looks prettier now?

And you say Michael Jackson looked like a freak. He did NOT! Take your eyes to your hands an look! He looked handsome even with vitiligo! She looks... err... not human...

I miss u MJ!

Kathy

Wow, she used to be pretty. What is wrong with people in show business? They think plastic surgery is the answer when they never needed any work done. Stop the madness! Every single one of them turns out looking totally plastic!

moe

What man or beast could actually look at that face and think that she is attractive?? Let alone have sex with it!
ICCKKKKKK!