Carrie vs. Taylor

Who'd You Rather?

4/23/2010 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde country darlings Carrie Underwood, 27, and Taylor Swift, 20, both appeared at the same concert in Vegas on Monday.

Question is ...

leo

go Carrie!!

mjfan212

KAYNE WEST MADE TAYLOR SWIFT

Dick Whippler

Hey TMZ, get rid of this kookster and clothing discount **** or I'm goin elsewhere for my "current event news".....Now on to the Carrie Underwood or Taylor Swift poll: hmmmmmm and my answer is........both, I'd tell both of them to swallow or its goin in yer eye!! Both look like they could use a shot in the mouth of the secret sauce!!!

Sunnie

Carrie can actually sing....every time I hear Taylor's voice, I want to stab screwdrivers in my ears.

Jay Dee

Definitely Taylor Swift. She's hot and I think she has a wild side under that innocent good girl persona.
Sup Girl.

Darlene

They both are beautiful!

kickaboo

Taylor Swift is a PR gimmick. Carrie can sing her under the table any day. In the looks department, Carrie wins that too. Stop manipulating, Taylor.

herbert83

come on dawg of course carrie underwood she look like she would like to hang out with a brother and looks real fine

bobn

Nothing up to top for taylor also but-her her face

buckostar

I wouldn't kick either one out of bed but Carrie's coot has been beat on by a few beefed up sport stars! Taylor probably has a nice little one!

k

Hey TMZ why don't you ever have a "neither" choice? Neither one of them can sing. Both make my ears bleed. I know someone who worked with people on the "Idol Tour" and he was told Carrie was a "hadful" (putting it nicely)! So over them both. Unbelieveable Carries was over Toby Keith, George Strait, or Zach Brown band!!!!!

Scotty

Taylor Swift has NO talent! Her biggest mistake was singing live at the Grammys. She showed the world that she can't sing! And all those awards!! And the worst thing about the Grammys was having Stevie Nicks as her back up!! Completely ridiculous!!

gimmeabreak

This is no brainer, Taylor Swift! Who cares about musical talent in the sack!? Jeez people you do realize that's the whole premise of the "Who'd You Rather?" thing, right?

Candy

I like them both! They both are very down to earth, beautiful and talented. But if i had to choose one i would say Carrie! :-) Wish them all the BEST both of them!!

ut167

I'm sorry Tylor Swift is weird looking!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments