TMZ Live:

Michael Jackson, LiLo & Charlie Sheen

4/23/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Michael Jackson's involvement in the Nation of Islam, Lindsay Lohan's downward spiral, and Charlie Sheen's adult diapers.

Sponsored by Chipotle - Logo
0423_tmzlive_big

Plus: Lindsay's 16-year-old sister Ali Lohan could file for emancipation from her parents.

diablo_rose96

Harvey,
I am Canadian and I still find your insight into the Bush/Gore issue and politics interesting. I like to hear some different things on TMZ

Allison

Harvey -

I disagree. Although Scalia has written some well nicely reasoned (if misguided opinions) - O'Connor is vastly more influential being the sing vote on so many important issues.

Waiting to see who will fill her shoes now that she is gone.

katrinka

Harvey-
I don't want to hear about your political leanings.

Linda

Harvey....love your insights on the justices! Think it is really important for our country and the future of our country to know what happenned and how it won't happen again!

Chris

Harvey, as an American History Major in College, I have to say that I completely disagree with your comment on Bush V. Gore. You cannot intelligently ask how the country would have been if Gore was president. What if Stephen Douglas became president instead of Lincoln? Would we still have slavery? It's completely unfair to play that position because there is no correct answer.

judgemental4fun

I was very interested in the Scalia opinion. I'm tuning in for something else, but it was appreciated since I tune back to NPR after I listen to TMZ Live.

Bobcos

OK Harvey,

Fascinating stuff on interpreting the Constitution. But it's rather out of place in the middle of issues like Lindsay Lohan and veggie burgers. That said, do you think the framers of the Constitution intended for it to be a static do***ent as conservatives seem to believe, or something dynamic that could be interpreted as it relates to the current state of society?

Heidi

QUESTION FOR HARVEY...... I SAW YOU ON 'GOOD DAY LA' & YOU MENTIONED 2 BOOKS...... ONE WAS BY 'WEINSTEIN'???? WHAT WAS THE OTHER?? (NO, NOT A.L.) YOU REFERENCED 'TWO' & I'D LIKE TO PURCHASE.......

alandennedy

talk about wentworth miller..from prison break have u seen him recently??????????????? ;O

danica

what r u eating and where is it from ?

Pepe_Silvia

Harvey, i for one do appreciate you covering issues other than ephemeral, repetitive gossip that serves no purpose except for visceral, frivilous entertainment.

Cordellia

Mike, SERIOUSLY get a trough.

zoolady

Tell Harvey not to feel bad! I was listening to his legal rant...

Corey Smith

I was most definitely glad to hear your opinions on something of some actual substance in the world.

don't shut up

diablo_rose96

I am Canadian and I find your views on other issues such as politics very interesting. I like hearing other issues on TMZ.
KEEP IT UP HARVEY