TMZ Live:

Michael Jackson, LiLo & Charlie Sheen

4/23/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Michael Jackson's involvement in the Nation of Islam, Lindsay Lohan's downward spiral, and Charlie Sheen's adult diapers.

Sponsored by Chipotle - Logo
0423_tmzlive_big

Plus: Lindsay's 16-year-old sister Ali Lohan could file for emancipation from her parents.

Gunnergirl

Can you do something about the morons ruining the postings???
Also, Does Klohe K ever acknowledge Lamar have ANY CHILDREN????

Carrington

Brandy & Ray J's ratings suck on their reality show - do you think they'll finally acknowledge the "infamous" brother who keeps trying to get them to acknowledge him and bring him on the show - and do you think it'll help ratings if they do?

gride

Harvey why is it that so many in Hollywood are so far radical leftists and feel they are the authority on everything political even though the majority of the country is center-right? What is it with that town that screws people up?

victoria

Harvey,

I loved your discussion on Scalia. But please, no more eating on TMZ Live. It's disgusting to watch someone try to talk with their mouth full. In fact, it makes me not want to eat Chipotle ever. Aren't they one of your sponsors?

Anastasia

Mike, PLEASE no more eating on camera! (and for the record, I really do adore you, it's just NOT pleasant!)

ANDROMEDA

you know the truth about Michael Jackson and nobody talk about that.Im sure you know that he is alive ..
Just talk about that clear..

Valerie

Why did TMZ post about Michael Jackson "still alive" or "dead"

JW

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN YOU NEED AN OVERDOSE OF STOOL SOFTENER.

Nancy

Harvey....you keep on talking about the law...love it!

Mo Imperial

I haven't seen Queen on the scene for a while! Is she around?

Essie

Harv...

Why cant the parents of the Lohan girls go in and take over like Brittany's parents? It seems that if its for the well being and safety of the girls someone should step in?? (prb not the dad)

Roberta

Whats the name of the book about Scalia? Its ok Harvey, I like constitution talk too. My father was a man that believed in knowing the constitution and upholding it. My father was so into it, he was constantly on the phone with our state rep, not just her secretary. When there was legislation going around, they'd send him copies of the entire thing! Anyways, go ahead, talk, I love it. And of course eat, you spend all day working, you should be able to eat at some point! Plus, makes me feel like Im sitting down with a friend at a deli talking about the daily chitchat....

Andrea

Bret Micheals is hospital again? whats up?

Tammy

Harvey, I was soooo furious over the Bush/Gore out come. I enjoy hearing what your talking about. I also enjoy all the history stuff you talk about ie. Kennedy, etc. Please please keep it up. These are a lot more important than Britney Spears! You should give 5-10 min. of TMZ live for the more important stuff. I always learn a lot from you. Keep it up.

diane

if everyone in michael jacksons family knew of his drug use and tried to get him help how is it that no one called cps to help the kids? just because he was deemed a "good father" doesnt make him one

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments