TMZ Live:

Michael Jackson, LiLo & Charlie Sheen

4/23/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Michael Jackson's involvement in the Nation of Islam, Lindsay Lohan's downward spiral, and Charlie Sheen's adult diapers.

Sponsored by Chipotle - Logo
0423_tmzlive_big

Plus: Lindsay's 16-year-old sister Ali Lohan could file for emancipation from her parents.

O

would you think Obama would have been voted as president if Gore was President?

Sandi

Did you read Monica Clark's book re: the OJ trial, and do you think he is guilty of murder?

mike

didn't nader possibly cause gore to lose that election?

judgemental4fun

Where's Christy nowadays?

David

Harvey,

There is no reason not to go off topic, half the reason I watch Live is for the sidelines and personal stories. I can only take so much of the news/sex scandal each day.

Any chance we can get some sort of moderator to kill some of these comments? I can understand not moderating real posts, but a having to scroll through long pages of comments by "Kooky" is annoying. Heck just give me the access and I'll kill his posts and make everyone happy :)

jaytee

the girl that is all over the net talkin about diff raps that she has been with. and givein out there phones. and that is is writein a book like superhead

writenow

This is too easy. Reject the hamburger and write the check.

Crag Swinson

I think you are right on about the decisions on Gore V. Bush...and I do find it interesting. Maybe you can have a small section about various legal opinions. What about the two recent things 1. The new immigration laws in AZ and 2. the death by firing squad in Utah?
AZ over stepping its rights? or state sovereignty? and in Utah cruel and unusual?

Cheryl A.

Mr. Harvey, Please keep talking about relevent things such as the law, in addition to entertainment.
The 4 pages of SHUT UP were from KOOKY so please IGNORE it.

Cheryl

I think Harvey is smart, insightful, wise. I enjoy hearing him discuss non-entertainment stories.

jaytee

harvey i would love to hear about that bush gore. but i think it will have to be on a hole diff blog. i really want to know

Mel

what is the scalia book called harvey?

jemma

not boring always up for learning new stuff...

Maryanne

Interesting ----- supreme court

Kayla

So you said to leave a comment. I was not interested, I totally lost you. The food looks good though.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments