Darth vs. Luke

Who'd You Rather?

4/25/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Star Wars" villain Darth Vader and his son Luke Skywalker aka Mark Hamill reunited at an event in France on Friday.

Question is ...

JW

I can't really tell which one looks older.

JW

My guess is that Darth is probably the better kisser unless your wearing braces.

Ann

Wing Commander rules.

tis_ruthy

Oh it's gotta be Darthy every time, he is such an alpha male. My brother in law is a movie and star wars nut and has a lifesize stormtrooper and Darth Vader in his living room lol. The darth is remote control and my brother in law enjoys scaring the life out of me as im sitting next to it, suddenly he starts breathing and talking. If I sleep over and stay in the guest room I have to share it with the predator and Hannibal Lector, nice, lol.

Mark Hamill charges people for his autograph at conventions, whats that all about? I bet he asked for 50 bucks for posing for that pic.

tis_ruthy

what are you talking about kooky?

Jon

Too bad Krazy Kookie is afraid to post a thousand bottles of beer on the wall

Garvs

The question is, "What's wrong with his nose, and why does it lean to the right?"

Darlene

Wouldnt want to go around with that blackhelmet mask on all the time!

James

So Mark Hamill what have you been up to acting wise lately? Any big roles????

Nah... Just counting the residual checks as they pour in. Make 1 movie and I'm set for life!

Love Star Wars

I met Mark Hamill once & he is a very sexy man, in person.

JAJ

@ James:

Jealous? Hamill couldn't get any roles after the success of the "Star Wars" films. Audiences only saw him as Skywalker. Is that his fault? FYI Hamill has been the voice of "The Joker" for WB/DC animated cartoons & feature films for almost 20 yrs. He's the creator of the "Black Pearl" comic book series. Which has just been optioned for a movie. Not too shabby.

Steinberg

He's looking more and more like the dark apprentice. Damn he doesn't age well.

OB1

Mark Hamill was in bad car crash years ago where his face was allmost torn right off. So i think he looks good

justSAYIN

Mark has done alot of behind the screen work since SW and has recently done the voice over for the Joker in the Batman Asylum vid game. So suck on that James!!!

Taylor

@ James

Residual cheques for Star Wars? It's a movie not a hit single, you oaf.

You get royalty cheques for writing songs, not acting.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments