Justin Bieber -- Childlike

4/24/2010 5:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber remembered he was a 16-year-old kid and allowed himself some fun, playing a little football on the beach in Sydney yesterday.

media_removed_tmz
Sometimes even a teenager is allowed to take a break.

Dave

Could we get any gayer shot of him than that?

Dave

16?? Don't look now, but he may driving right next to you on the freeway!

Mad_Mike79

I swear, this kid is pathetic. If you notice all of his songs tend to repeat one word over and over and over again. I have to deal with his crap of music each day, all thanks to a relative of mine. This child is not talented at all. When was it alright for KIDS to write music about love? They don't know crap about love. All they know how to do is cry and throw their little bitch fits, and from the looks of it. This DRAG (No-Offense to anyone), knows a lot about bitch fits. He should just go back to school and blow every guy at his school. Bet he'll get inspired to write a new love song lol

janicebyrne

Looks very much like a young Jim Carrey

Jay

Wow is this kid underdeveloped for a 16 year old. From this photo, I would he thought he was 11! Seriously, look at the child body on him. He can't be sixteen. Geez, if he is, poor thing, he's more pathetic than I thought!

Jay

What a dork, and a STUPID hairdo. That front blown hair style makes him look more like a fool than he is, I hope. My tweens, don't even like him (they have taste). We've tried to listen to him and turn him OFF. Amazing how the press can "make" somebody. This talentless dork should thank his lucky stars and bank it all, he won't be anything long term. Hopefully he'll fade into the sunset FAST.

clay

Is it true that this little kid is dating Joe Jonas? I heard online somewhere they are dating. He also has this "look Mommy I just got spanked by a grown man" look on his face!!!

Sara

does anyone else think he looks like the canadians from southpark? with the little half mouth. LoL.

payton

He is a child.....

payton

He is a child.....

R

Ewww. Chimpunk. Stop fingering, teenage girls!

Bambi

I wanted to comment but i can already see that 99% of the posts prove my point - WHO THE F is that squirrel?! and why is the media shoving him in our faces?

meat

my pubescent genitalia is all a flutter and i don't know why

pink floyd

hey usa you can keep the little queer.

D

He DOES look like Jim Carey...not a good thing! He can't be 16...my 13 year old looks more mature then him!