Bret Michaels -- Still in ICU

4/25/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bret Michaels remains in critical condition at an undisclosed location, this according to a statement released today on the rocker's Facebook page.

Michael was rushed to the hospital late Thursday night after suffering a massive hemorrhage near his brain stem.

A statement on his FB says, "We are hopeful that further tests will locate the source of the bleeding, which has still not been located. As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc. will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joanne Jordan

Hang in there Bret, I am in my 4th month of recovery since my ruptured aneurysm and I think it's a miricle that I'm even here and doing really well. Best of luck to you, will keep you in my prayers.
Joanne

Tard

Brain bleeds suck. Don't care for his work and all but it does not sound good.

Tyler

Does this mean my tickets to his show with Warrant and Firehouse are no good? I am all prepared to ROCK! Get out of bed and back on the road. A brain hemorrhage can't stop this man from rocking!

Trish

Many wishes for speedy recovery.

Sparkle

Your fans from around the world are praying for you Bret. We love you.

april

Hang in there Brett... I am praying for you.

steve

As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc. will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."?he's bleeding into his brain suffered a massive hemorrhage near his brain stem.best of luck to bret but get real here if bret gets out of the hospital he'll be anything but normal after this try severely disabled permanently hell never be the same again btw what caused the hemorrhage in the first place did he have an accident fall ect

Cheryl A.

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way, Bret. Get well, soon!

Moonflower

They haven't found where he's bleeding from? I thought they said it was at the brain stem.

Lisa

Steve, that's not quite true. My dad had bleeding like this and it took them weeks to figure out what caused it. He survived with no severe brain damage. It slowed him down a bit and his temper is a little short occasionally, but otherwise, he is fine mentally. It all depends on God and the person affected. Let's just try to be positive for now.

Fuck Celebrities

I don't care for this character or anything he does, but I do wish him a full and speedy recovery. He does not deserve this.

djstoop_id

hope he gets better, seriously.

Proud2bBlack

Sounds like a stroke. He will be able to pull through once they locate the bleed spot. God's speed Brad from the CHI

tlm

That's what drugs will do for you. He did one too many.

Brett the Ahole

Cant find the bleeding??? Take off the damn hat and the bandana and the wig and you will find it, silly!

BTW this man whore, marginal talent mutant is really a pathetic joke- a sorry excuse for a human being for sure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments