Lindsay Lohan Parties Til 5 AM

4/29/2010 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan said last night on KIIS-FM in LA, "It's not a crime to go and have fun with your friends.  I actually haven't been out in over a week."  And then she partied until 5 AM.

media_removed_tmz
Take a look at Lindsay at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, just one stop last night on a clubbing tour that took her to the W Hotel in Hollywood, where we're told she left at 5.

By the way ... Lindsay was partying at Chateau Marmont over the weekend.

Check out X17online for more pics of Lindsay.

Prince Von A-Hole

TMZ sounds like the jealous little sister tattling on big sis. Who Cares what time she went home or even if she did

LongJohn69

My kinda gal.

noneofyourbusiness

Where does she get all this money to party? I can't imagine she has much left at all....her career is TANKED....just like she is.

eyecandy

I admit, I partied alot when I was young too...stayed out all night..went home and took a shower and went to work...but damn..I didn't look even 1/2 as bad as she does...she'll eventually get tired of it...and hopefully..she'll change & turn into the person she's suppose to be...may God be with her...alot of my old party friends are dead...thank God I learned how to change...

Jennifer

I'm sorry, but why do people keep saying she is such a talent? Based on what movie, Mean Girls? Cut me a break, she is not a talented actress by any means at all.

Bean

How can her parents take money from her when she has none joe? She just as well go out,she doesn't have a job. Wonder who's paying,oh that's right she still has a credit card that hasn't been cancelled. Paris and her are not aging well.

Tia

Seems like only female celebs get crap for living a party life, I'm sure there are just as many or more male celebs you could be reporting and trashing on for being partiers

rayge

party on linsdsey, your still a sexy beautiful babe in my mind!

JOE

The problem is she has parasites for parents - no love, just wanting to drink her milkshake! DRAINAGE ELI!

Ziggy

So what, she goes out to party? It's not a crime and she's not hurting anybody. Why does the press keep hounding this poor girl. She's in her 20's. Young people who are single should party. She's been working since she was a small kid. Her dad has the nerve to pretend he cares about her now, but did he care when she was the breadwinner for her entire family for so many years, when she really needed a role model, a dad? Did her parents put away all the millions she made when she was working her butt her off as a kid?

I don't blame her. She has the right to enjoy her life. Not like she has kids at home waiting for her. I don't wish anything bad on her. I hope her career picks back up and she lives a long life. She's a terrific actress. Surviving in Hollywood is no walk in the park. Best wishes to her!!

sam

so sad!

kathy

have you checked her twitter account...have another Linds...

joe

A blind person can see this kid needs help. Where is her stupid enabaling mother at?

flip[wilson

So-called friends like the talentless, nepitistic, arid crotched, useless,familial parasite,characterless, dirt-faced Samantha Ronson... the giftless daughter of elitist trash who's entire life has been bank-rolled and set-up by family members with deep pockets and connections in the music business and beyond...

pay for Lohan's nights out... get it! That's how she can afford the club scene... Okay? Now F-OFF!

James

all the drinking is catching up to her, look at her double chin in the one pic